THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS AWFUL IN TOWN

Saray007 1 / -  
Actually, to live easily and healthy, people all over the world need many things such as, foods, clothes, settlements, communications, transportation...etc, but all these things always give both advantages and disadvantages to people themselves. Among all them, the public transportation seems strongly affect to people's lives. How it affects them? And in what ways it does? In my opinion, some of the public transportations in town are very awful.

First of all, it is taxi. Taxis are very difficult to use. In fact, there are few taxis to choose in town; therefore, it makes us not very easy to find them, or we have to wait for those taxis all the time. On the other hand, it really takes our own time. And if we think of the price to use taxi is very expensive because we have to pay double price more than using buses or trains. In addition, when we are in a hurry, they will take price up. Especially, we may meet many rude taxi drivers. You see, most of taxi drivers are very impolite because most of them have low education or too much talkative. All in all, to use taxi really causes us face up with several difficulties.

The second is using the buses. You know. To use the buses can also make us face with several disadvantages. Indeed, the buses only come once an hour, so we have to wait about an hour for another bus if we missed the last one. This exactly takes our own time. Then, most of the buses are not very clean; for example, the dust, stuck with the passengers' shoes, makes the buses very dirty. Furthermore, it makes us feel not very fresh being in the situation with many people. Other words, the bus's service ends at 8: 00 Pm sharp! It is too short, and it is very awful because it is exactly impossible to go anywhere by bus if the time is over than 8: 00 Pm. It is absolutely annoying. In short, the bus using is not the good choice for us.

The last thing is using subways. It is very boring and dangerous. You see. Being at the subways, we really face with many things, threatening us every minute of every time like earthquake, for instance. On the other hand, when we take the subways we just only go to the suburbs. Thus, we never see any modern buildings, aspect of the center of the city with mixed-colored lights at the night time, or other interesting things. The suburb is so boring because it has few people to meet and few places to go. Summing up, to use subways is not good to us, for it is very dangerous and boring.

On the whole, with several the system of public transportation, the public should not be the good choice for us. It makes us face up with many problems; therefore, we should start thinking more of this problem. Especially, the government should take action against those things in order to facilitate the travelling in our town.
Zeinab1383 5 / 43  
need many things such as, foods, clothes, settlements, communications, transportation and so on,.

but all these things always give both advantages and disadvantages to people themselves.

But all these things not only have advantages but also disadvantages.

Among all them, the public transportation seems strongly affectsto people's lives

I think it is better not to personalize your sentences by using I/you/we ...

The first one is taxi. there are difficulties in use of taxis. The limited number of taxis in town makes it hard and time consuming to find a taxi. The price of using taxis are extremly high in comparison with buses. In addition, when the passengers are in a hurry, the prices are increased by taxi drivers. Most of the taxi drivers are also impolite or talkative due to their low level of education. in short, using taxis really causes to face up with several problems.

Busses are the second one. using the busses also can cause facing with several problems. The buses only come once an hour, if a bus is missed it takse an hour to catch the next one. Most of the busses are not very clean. for example, dust on the passengers' shoes make the buses very dirty. .... the buses' service also ends sharply at 8:00 which is too short and annoying. In short the using the bus can noy be an appropriate choice.

on the whole, however there are different types of public transportation, it can not be suitable choice and leads to facing up with many problems. ...especially the government should take actions to facilitate traveling in town.

Home / Writing Feedback / THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS AWFUL IN TOWN