By punishing murders with the death penalty.

Alicegaga 3 / 4  
TOPIC: By punishing murders with the death penalty,society is also guilty of committing murder.Therefore,life in prison is a better punishment fot murders. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

There ara a variety of fixed punishments which is neccessary,however ,some people argued that the death penalty deprived the living right of humans and cacreificed the individuals who are innocent.

Everyone should be given a second chance.People who broke the law must be put into jails,which can alarm them not to make the same mistakes again as well as give people a opportunities to improve their behaviour.

As I saw on the news,It is a ganster who had various offences and has been sentenced into the prison for several years.After he was released, he decided to have a formal job instead of the one he used to do.Furthermore,he operated successfully in his career,therefore he had better standard of life than before.

In the case above,there are a lot of benefits that convicts could learn more experience and obtain more knowledge in the prison where can provide educations that make them to be a better individuals who can reenter the society .

Another point of mine, the death penalty might be unfair to those people who are innocent .In Taiwan ,there are various cases where rich people use their fortune and authority to get rid of their crimes while who are underprivileged are jailed or even sentenced to death .

In order to reduce the unfair incidents in the society,I am strongly against sentencing criminals to death .Individuals have their human rights ,so they should not only be given the opportunities to prove their innocent but be provided with the chance to correct their wrong behaniours.
There arae a variety of fixed punishments which is neccessary (for what?),

Sounds incomplete; tell the reader why such punishments are necessary

some people argued that the death penalty deprived the living right for living of humanspeople and sometimes may cacreificed the individuals who are innocent.

Also state your opinion in the introduction. Do you agree with the statement? or not? You should mention that in the intro.
OP Alicegaga 3 / 4  
thank u all ,give me these good commemns:)

Home / Writing Feedback / By punishing murders with the death penalty.