"Punta Cana" - My Favorite Vacation

fdmonta 2 / 3  
My Favorite Vacation
When I go to Punta Cana for vacation, I really enjoy myself and have lots of fun, because is like been in a paradise for a whole week.

My favorite vacation is in the Dominican Republic because have four basic thing that makes my experience unique, first, the hotel has a luxury lobby and very well decorated that makes the quest especial, another reason is the room with a large balcony and beach front view, then when I walk out of the room I will enjoy a huge swimming pool with bar and water sport shows that makes my stay placer.

Second, the prices of the hotel are very affordable for a middle class worker. Thank to that I can make my vacation possible. Another economical factor is that the cost of living in the Island is cheaper than the U.S.A, for example one dollar $1.00 is equal to 30.00 pesos R.D. Therefore give me for opportunity to save money on souvenirs.

Third, reason why Dominican Republican is my favorite places for vacation is because of the tropical weather, no matter what time of the day, you always will find a perfect atmosphere and give you the chance to wear light cloud or wear you swimming set all day. The clime is a very pleasure invitation to be in the beach most of the time drinking a delicious "Pińa Colada". Another reason is the water sports or sailing that I can have.

Finally, the hotel offered all inclusive in beverage and food, all you can eat and as many times you want to eat and drink, taking another economical worry away from my vacation. The restaurants and different kitchen team makes this hotel unique and a wonderful experience.

In conclusion, having a good time in my vacation at Dominican Republic and enjoying the hotel accommodation, the beach, weather and the food is what makes me happy and ready for the next year.
OP fdmonta 2 / 3  
I need help to improve my essay and vocabulary I just go to Valencia and I need to pass the state essay in order to move on. I am doing my best, but I also will need help and advices on how to improve.

Thank you
ecordo5 4 / 29  
Si quieres yo te ayudo. Sabes hablar espanol? Primero, dime cual es el proposito o el tema del ensayo?
khushiGul 3 / 13  
, because is like been in a paradise for a whole week. -- This is difficult to understand.

My favorite vacation is in the Dominican Republic because have four basic things that makes my experience unique,

In conclusion, having a good time in my vacation at Dominican Republic
-- Feeling wrong having. Please check from others.

Your essay is good structured and flow. I don't know much about grammatical. Very simple wording and effective. Keep it up
Your first sentence is excellent... perfect grammar.

My favorite vacation destination is in the Dominican Republic, because it has...

four basic thing that makes my experience unique. First, the hotel has...

a luxury lobby and very well decorated that makes the quest especial. Another reason is...

the room with a large balcony and beach front view. Then, when I walk...

out of the room I will enjoy a huge swimming pool with bar and water sport shows that makes my stay placer nicer.

Thanks to that, I can make...

Use the word "economic."
Another economical economic factor is that the cost...

The clime climate is a very pleasant invitation to be at the beach most of the time drinking ...

In conclusion, having a good time in my vacation at Dominican Republic and enjoying the hotel accommodation, the beach, weather and the food is are what make me happy and ready for the next year.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "Punta Cana" - My Favorite Vacation