Quick "my weekend" essay

mrtamago 1 / 1  
Hello I just registered, this is my first post, would love some feedback on my assignment, I've been browsing for a while and I noticed some of you guys are amazing at all this grammar stuff, anyway thanks in advance here is the text:

What I did this weekend
I woke up at 6:30, I took a shower, got dressed, drank a glass of milk and went out to take the bus.
I arrived to school at about ___am, I had English class, so I went directly to my classroom. We had an exam that day. After that at around ___pm I took the bus back to Apizaco, and from there the bus back to my house. I got home at ___pm, I ate chicken with my mom and my brother. I did my chores around the house, later that night my mom, my sisters and I had some coffee, I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up, and then I got up at 9:00 am, I took a shower, then I got dressed, my mom and I cooked breakfast. We went to church at 12:00 o'clock, went back home, then after that I went shopping for clothes and shoes with my aunt. We went to many different stores. Later I returned home, my grandma and I ate enchiladas, then I did my homework. In the evening I made some chocolate milk for dinner. After dinner I brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas and finally went to sleep.

That is what I did this weekend.
kitakaname 5 / 17 2  

Just some gramatical points;

"I woke up at 6:30, took a shower, got dressed, drank a glass of milk, and went out to take a bus"

I arrived to school at about ___am, I had English class, so I went directly to my classroom.

I arrived in school at~. Since I had Englsh class, I went to my class room directly.

We had an exam that day. After that at around ___pm I took the bus back to Apizaco, and from there the bus back to my house.

"We had an exam during the class. After I took the exam, I took a (time ) bus to Apizaco and went back to my house.

I got home at ___pm, I ate chicken with my mom and my brother. I did my chores around the house, later that night my mom, my sisters and I had some coffee, I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

I got to home at (time)pm, and I ate chicken with my mom and with my brother.
kitakaname 5 / 17 2  
The next day I woke up, and then I got up at 9:00 am, I took a shower, then I got dressed, my mom and I cooked breakfast.

"The next day, I woke up at 9:00 am, took a shower, and got dressed as I did yesterday. My mom and I cooked breakfast together."

We went to church at 12:00 o'clock, went back home, then after that I went shopping for clothes and shoes with my aunt.

"My mom and I visited a chirch noon and went back again. In the afternoon, I went shopping for clothes and shoes with my aunt."

We went to many different stores. Later I returned home, my grandma and I ate enchiladas, then I did my homework.

"We went to many differnt stores, looking for what we wanted. After I ate enchiladas with my grandmother at home, I did my homework."

In the evening I made some chocolate milk for dinner. After dinner I brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas and finally went to sleep.

That is what I did this weekend.

Good Luck!
OP mrtamago 1 / 1  
Thank you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Quick "my weekend" essay