IELTS-Rare languages disappear from the world. Some people say is not important

devabe2005 46 / 97  
QUESTION:
Every year rare languages disappear from the world. Some people say this is not important, because it is better to have fewer languages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

ANSWER:
Due to dominance of certain languages some rare language are fade away from the world every year. Some people believe that less language which has spoken by many people is better important than rare languages. I disagree with the statement that rare languages are not important and giving importance to have certain language. Having less language in the world helps to travel and communication easier but disappearance of rare language will weaken particular culture.

Existence of less language helps people to travel and communicate easily around the world. For example, people can travel without anyone support to one country to another country if they have same language. It is comfortable to communicate with another country people if they have same language or they know his language. It is clear that having less language helps people travel and communicate better with another country and their people.

On the other hand, disappearances of rare languages fade away its culture. Often language is related to culture. If it is fades then its culture also will fade. To illustrate, we know Sanskrit, it is one of the ancient language which was used by many ancient kings and people. But now it is disappearing and the culture related to it also diminish. It is clear that more language is also important to strengthen its culture.

To conclude, rare language is important to have diverse culture and heritage to enrich world with different culture and customs. Having fewer language will show uniformity though communication and travel is easier but learning or respecting other culture and language is very important and strengthen brotherhood and integrity.
Due to dominance of certain languages some rare language are fade away from the world every year.

Pay attention to grammar;
rare language fades away/ rare languages fade away
rare language is fading away/ rare languages are fading away

Some people believe that less language which has spoken by many people is better important than rare languages.

This sentence also has several grammar issues. Try to write simple sentences until you get the knack of grammar forms;
Some people believe that it is good to have only a few languages. However, others believe that rare languages too should exist.
beyondmtk 9 / 16 4  
Existence of less language helps people to travel and communicate easily around the world. For example, people can travel without anyone support to one country to another country if they have same language

==>I suppose that this one might be better "travel without others' support from one contry to another"
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai dev..

Additional points...

:Disapearing unwritten languages make scientists to trace aboriginal cultures..
:more people may infuenced by shallow media of agressive politions, if more people use a language

Other side..

:promotes unity, equality and economis developments.
: reduces the need of translation, misunderstandings and boost business.

Tessy.

This sentence has some grammar issues.
Due to dominance of certain languages, many rare languages are disappearing every year.

Many believe that a single language would suffice the world.

Having less language in the world helps to travel and communication easier but disappearance of rare language will weaken particular culture.

Having just one language would make travelling and communication much easier for everyone but rare languages have a lot to do with the culture of it's people.

Often language is related to culture.

... good point

You need to improve your grammar. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-Rare languages disappear from the world. Some people say is not important