Reading books on the internet for free instead of printed books or newspaper

Tranghuyenn 1 / -  

the future of printed books, newspapers

Some people say that in the future printed books or newspapers will be purchased by no one since people could read everything they need on the internet for free. In my perspective, although people could read many things on the internet without paying money, I do not agree with this school of thought that no one will use printed books or newspapers.

Admittedly, people could read many things on the internet for free. With the rapid development of social networks, because the information is available everywhere on the internet, people, with basic internet-connection electronic devices could easily search for many useful data. For example, a cook could find several delicious recipes for her dinner in seconds by accessing Youtube. This method also helps people save time and effort in finding information in books or magazines. However, the internet just provides some basic information in certain fields and these data almost are not examined probably.

Although the internet assists people in finding information quickly, it is sometimes pale in comparison with printed books and newspapers because of several rationals. First and foremost, most of the valuable documents in certain domains require users to pay the fee when it is downloaded from the internet because of copyright issues. As a result, if users want to own valuable materials, for instance, a research paper, they have to pay money by credit cash. In addition, printed books positively impact readers' health more than digital books. One of the fundamental reasons is when spending hours trawling or reading something on the internet, the eyes are detrimental gradually over months, which also leads to some certain eye-related diseases. In these circumstances, printed books or newspapers are optimal choices.

In conclusion, even though people could read many things on online platforms, it is my firm conviction that printed books bring many benefits for people because of some unique features that unexisted on the internet.
The writer has a problematic representation of the topic because of a confusing idea presentation in the topic sentence. Sentence structuring can use improvement.The response format, thought responsive in idea, is not in the correct format since it does not show the extent or strength of the writer's opinion through the use of powerful words, words used in accordance with the correct reasoning summary. The introductory paragraph could have been better developed in line with the discussion format requirement.

Discussion topics provided are incorrect and irrelevant to the discussion. The information used by the writer works both ways. People will have to purchase electronic versions of the print materials, how is that different from needing to purchase books? eBooks are acknowledged to be the replacement of print books. Both require purchasing on the part of the reader. The reasoning is not convincing due to the similar requirements for owning the material.

Even the reference to eyesight problems are equal between print and electronic media. The same eye problems exist. So what is the difference? None. Why should the reader believe the writer's opinion when all of his reasons show an equal reason that will allow books of print and electronic print to exist side by side? The discussions provided should prove the value of print books over eBooks, not its equality. That equality is not mentioned in the writer's opinion. Had he indicated a thesis statement that mentioned equality, then the discussion presented would have been highly scored due to acceptability and relevance.

Throughout the essay, the writer encounters presentation problems due to the inconsistent sentence presentations that affect the coherence of the sentences and paragraphs. Therefore, he must realize that his weakness lies in sentence structure and this is the section where he must improve the most during his grammar exercises.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reading books on the internet for free instead of printed books or newspaper