Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The reasons people in Great Britain had for visiting art museums in the years 1990 and 2000

kimanh15072007 1 / -  

what drove people to visit uk's art museums

The pie chart illustrates the purpose of people visiting art museums in Great Britain in two years, 1990 and 2000. Overall, it is clear that learning and gaining knowledge are the main purposes, in which percentage captured the largest part. Whereas there was a little deviation in most categories, filling their travel schedule decreased sharply.

Looking at the pie chart more closely, one can see that visiting museums to learn accounted for almost half percent of the total reasons. Besides, attending special exhibits and spending time with friends and family had the same at 12% in 1990, but there was an increase slightly in both purposes in 2000 at 17% and 18%, respectively. However, in comparison to the percentage of people filling their travel schedules in 1990, which was 27%, the figure in 2000 was significantly lower by 15%. In contrast, there was an upturn slightly from 1% to 5% in the proportion of people buying art. The others were the lowest reasons in 2000, only took up 3%, the figure decreased by 1% compared with 1990.

Home / Writing Feedback / The reasons people in Great Britain had for visiting art museums in the years 1990 and 2000