The reasons for less productivity of agricultural land and how these reasons influenced 3 continents

dungluong 1 / -  

the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive

The pie chart illustrates 4 chief causalities for less productivity of agricultural land, while the table displays how these reasons influenced 3 continents of the world throughout the 1990s.

Overall, over-grazing and deforestation were culprits which seriously reduced soil quality. Agricultural land in Europe became the least productive in the world which had the highest percentage of the two causes of this problem.

Concerning the pie chart, the land is severely damaged by over-grazing, accounting for more than a third of the graph (35%). The percentages of cutting down forests and over-cultivation are roughly equal, 30% and 28%, respectively. The percentage of other reasons accounts for only 5 times less than over-grazing (7%).

Regarding the table, Europe has the least amount of fertile land as severe deforestation accounts for almost 10%, over-cultivation accounts for 7.7% and the percentage of over-breeding is 5.5% which is the least of all three reasons. Oceania's percentage of over-grazing is the largest of all three regions, at 11.3%, in contrast, the percentages of tree felling and over-grazing are relatively small, 1.7% and 0%, respectively. Unlike Europe and Oceania, the total percentage of land, of low quality, is only fivefold less than that of Europe (23%), with 3.3% and 1.5% being the percentages of over-farming and over-grazing, respectively, while deforestation accounts for the least with 0.2%.
While your presentation is quite good, you cannot write 220 words during a 20 minute task. You should aim to complete your comprehensive presentation within 20 minutes. How do you do that? You have to learn to use English words that are descriptive and relevant to the discussion, without needing to be over explained in the paragraphs. You need to be more focused on your discussion presentation. Get to the point as soon as you can. You do not need to write too much words in this sort of essay. Focus on the assessment of the information, but be quick about it. Learn to write in focused topic sentences. Do not over inform in a single sentence. That is where you made your mistake in this presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The reasons for less productivity of agricultural land and how these reasons influenced 3 continents