Reasons for Urbanization & Negatives of City Life

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Nowadays, many people are moving to big cities or capital cities of the country for many reasons, and especially to get better life. It is going to be happening because they have to do the best for their family to change their status on the society and increase their pride too. I want to give several reasons why people do urbanization to big or capital cities. The first is, many people move to cities in search of job opportunities. In the big cities such as Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya, they have a lot of information about job opportunities for many people. A company which exists in big cities must have a lot of employees on their offices and it makes many people interested in moving to big cities. The second is, the big cities offer greater employment possibilities and a higher standard of living. Most of big cities are offering the salary for their employees bigger than the other cities. Because of that, many people are interested in moving to big cities to get a better salary. And also in big cities, there are many good facilities such as transportations, hospitals, and malls, which can make people interested in moving to big cities. For the last, people migrate to cities from the countryside because they cannot find job opportunities anymore in their hometown, which is countryside.

But, there are several contradictive opinions about moving to big cities. The first is, the cost of living in big cities is higher than in rural areas. Because of a higher standard of living in big cities, it means that the cost is higher too than the other cities. The second, some people do not manage to find work in big cities. Actually, big cities have a lot of job opportunities for many people. But in fact, the standard requirement from companies are higher too and it makes most people cannot reach the standard. It can be happened because most of people who moving to big cities, they never thinking about a higher standards to be required of companies. Most of them just think about their motivation to come to big cities for change their status on society.

For the conclusion, even though an urbanizations has a lot of advantages and disadvantages, you must think as clearly as possible before making any decision, especially to think about going to move to big cities or not.
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi mem77,
Your writing is good, but I found some grammatical issues there, let me show you

-The first is, many people move to cities IN SEARCH of job opportunities.( it must be VERB ING after the preposition.

-... most of people WHO MOVING to big cities, THEY NEVER thinking about a higher standards ... (It must be ARE between the two words) or you can just say PEOPLE WHO MOVE and THEY NEVER THINK ABOUT)

Home / Writing Feedback / Reasons for Urbanization & Negatives of City Life