The reconstruction of Hospital Road - changes in the pathway to a city hospital

teacute_9x 2 / 2  
Hi all, I am currently practicing the writing skill for my upcoming IELTS test. I would be much glad if all of you could give me the comment for my work. Thank you a lot!

The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

ROAD ACCESS TO A CITY HOSPITAL

The two maps illustrate the changes in the pathway to a city hospital in 2007 and 2010.
Overall, there are some significant differences between the former route structure and the latter one. It can be inferred that the road access was considerably developed in three years.

As shown in the maps, staff car park in 2010 took place of the entire car park site in 2007. In addition, the public car park was extended to a larger size compared to a previous parking area in the last three years, located in the east next to the city hospital.

The reconstruction of Hospital Road released two new roundabouts in the intersections of Hospital Road with other main roads in the period between 2007 and 2010. The approach to public transport was easier in 2010, by going from Ring Road, Hospital Road, and City Road. However, in 2007 there was no convenience in reaching a bus stop, altered by a roundabout in 2010.

(161 words)
vania 7 / 12 2  
I think in this essay you can use the compass to describe the differences.
For example: new parking is constructed in the east side of the hospital.
When describing the location of something on a map, I think you should use phrases like:

to the north of
to the east of
in the west
to the south of
north west of

Home / Writing Feedback / The reconstruction of Hospital Road - changes in the pathway to a city hospital