In regard to negative effects emerged by obesity, individuals should take a significant action

nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
Obesity is now a major global epidemic. What can be done to tackle this increasingly common problem?
Obesity is the major universal epidemic in these days and ages. There have been a lot of talk and discussion regarding this in several countries. Concerning this issue, there are several steps that we can conduct in order to overcome it.

Obesity can be defined as the condition when the people's energy taken by eating is not balance with the energy burned. The newest study reveals that the mainly cause of the obesity is not solely on humans' genes, but it prefer to the environmental factors which are eating too much fast foods and sitting too long or less active. Having overweight, people may have other disease problems, such as coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and so forth.

Moreover, in order to solve this issue, there are several ways that can be done by individuals. Firstly, they should try to watch and manage the diet that they consume. As we know, fast food may have contributing to obesity in human, so they have to rearrange their dietary habit by consuming the fresh and nutritious food, such as vegetable, fruit, and healthy protein. The next step that can be done by them is reducing the which is killing the time by sitting too long, for instances playing video game, watching TV, reading novels. They should try to do other activities that encourage their movement. Walking and bicycling can be good choice for this situation. In addition, the government should support this action by providing enough amount of healthy food and an adequate facility for to do regular exercise.

To sum up, thanks to negative effects emerged by obesity, individuals should take a significant action. Not only the citizen, the government also support their action by delivering good access of health diets and appropriate facilities for walking and bicycling.
Desty22 13 / 20 1  
hi
... there are several ways that can be done by individuals.
In addition, the government should support this action by providing ...

i think that your main idea need the individuals and government should work together

Home / Writing Feedback / In regard to negative effects emerged by obesity, individuals should take a significant action