This is a religious meditation. It talks about our received graces.

nguyenvannam 5 / 11  
THANKSGIVING

It seems to be rare looking back on ourselves. Because of that, We are rarely to recognise that we are receiving a lot of graces from God. So, it maybe leads us to feel sad, lonely, jealous. We forgot that what we are having are significant times than we deserve. In fact, we have nothing to deserve from God. What we have are from His love and His grace only. God gives us live and dignity as a human being. He always takes care us as His beloved sons. As a saint said "God love you as you were the only one human being in the world". Each person has received a private grace from God. Nobody has a same with others. It witnesses that the diversity of God's graces have appeared on people.

What we should do is to look back on ourselves to realise that we are being happy with what we are having and give thanks to God every moments. In fact, sometime there are situations make us painful and loss the hope in our lives. We believe that God has not given us the suffering but God is always besides us with our sufferings. We are not only one to face with suffering but with God as saint Paul in the second Corinthians indicates that "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Cr 12:9)
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

I rewrote some sentences and applied a few corrections so that the text sounds better. They are as follows:

It seems [...] It appears we do reflect upon ourselves as often as we should have.
Because of that [...] Therefore, it comes as no surprise that we rarely appreciate God's graces.
So, it [...] As a result, many of us feel...
We forgot [...] tend to forget that what we are already having is more than we deserve to receive from God.
In fact [...] God owes us nothing.
live [...] life...
sons [...] and daughters.
Nobody has [...] this sentence is better removed - it's rather awkward and can be hardly corrected.
It witnesses [...] Everyone will benefit immensly from being on good terms with God (is that what you wanted to say?).
ourselves [...] and...
every [...] moment.
there are situations [...] when we feel miserable and completely deprived of any hope in life.
not given [...] up on us and He is always there to help.
We are not [...] to suffer alone...

I hope it helped. Regards.
Hi Nguyen, what a very heart warming essay, and it is feel good read.
Indeed, a lot of times, we forget to say our graces, gives thanks to Him and more often than not, he is the one we count on when we have problems or are facing tough decisions in life. While most of us are thinking about our future, our business, our money, acquiring knowledge and other earthly possessions, we should remind ourselves that we are just passing through this wonderful world and at the end of the day, we will come face to face with Him, therefore, He should be a part of our lives.

Now, as I go through your essay, I believe it can still be enhanced and below are my suggestions;

- ourselves. Because, because ( avoid using "because" in the beginning of the sentence ) of that,
- w e are rarely
- to recogniserecognize that we
- So, it maybe leads us to feel sad, lonely, jealous.- this sentence is not necessary
- We forgot that what we are having are significant timesreceive is far more than
-what we deserve.
- grace only .
- God gives us livegave us life and dignity
- the only one human being in the world".
- Each person has received a privateabundant
- Nobody has a same with others. It witnesses that the diversity of God's graces have appeared on people.( God treat us with equality and no one is above anyone in HIs eyes.

There you have it Nguyen, the above modifications should be able to help you with your revision. Do let us know should you need further assistance.
OP nguyenvannam 5 / 11  
I AM VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL FOR YOUR COMMENT ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VERY KIND WORDS!
No worries at all Nguyen, I hope the remarks were helpful and even more so, useful in your revision. One thing that you have to consider while you're writing your revision and writing in general, is that, you have to have that confidence, believe in your writing. Believe that your writing project will not only be just a piece of a written article but an article that will hopefully move people, encourage people to believe in what you believe in. Be honest and realistic, as much as you can, in your writing.

Moreover, when you write, mind the English language rules and make sure that you follow them through in your article. Also, mind the minor additions such as the linking verbs that completes the sentence as this will affect the overall outcome of your essay, this will also train you to be more cautious, to properly present your essay whenever you write and this will become a habit. You will never be a pro if you don't practice and be determined to get better.

I wish to review more of your essays and writing projects and as mentioned, should you need further assistance, we are always here for you.

Home / Writing Feedback / This is a religious meditation. It talks about our received graces.