RELOCATE INDUSTRY; companies are pushed to displace their workplaces to the outside of big cities

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

the authority are pushing companies to displace their workplace to the outside of cities in several countries. even tough it can deal with pollution problem faced in the city, the disadvantage of the increasing time spent by people to the relocation point outnumbers any benefits.

It is commonly thought that the policy can decrease pollution in the urban area. This is due to the fact that the emissions coming from manufacturing do not exist in the city. For example, a current survey carried out by the Chinese government in 2010 released that the rate of pollution decreased dramatically by 30% in the town since relocation industries to the rural area. However, this policy can not fully solve the problem as the pollution is still released from private cars.

apart from the previous discussion, workers have to spend a lot of time in the way towards a company when the policy is taken . This is due to the fact that the distance between the relocation point and people's residence is quite long. For example, United states employment council released the result of survey in 2011 that showed 80% of employee require 5 hours in the journey to reach the business place since industries moved to outskirt. This means this policy add the burden not only for the workers but also for the employee when dealing with time management. Therefore, such policy gives more demerits than it benefits.

In conclusion, although the rate of pollution still exists, the drawback of this relocation makes workers spend a lot of time to the workplace. It is recommended that governments also have a big role to manage this condition with make a home for workers around industry's environment.
kevinj888 2 / 5  
The authorities are pushing ...I would prefer to say "Authorities in some countries are pushing ....."

E ven th ough it can deal with pollution problem ...
Capital E, though not tough.
Perhaps you can rephrase this sentence. Even though it helps in dealing with pollution in the city, the policy ... You will explain the disadvantages on the next sentences. Then conclude at the end, whether it outnumbers the advantages.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi Ryan, here is some suggestions for you

... spend a lot of time in the wayon their way towards a company when ...

... gives more demerits than its benefits.

... role to manage this condition with makeby building a home for workers ...

Best regards

Home / Writing Feedback / RELOCATE INDUSTRY; companies are pushed to displace their workplaces to the outside of big cities