IELTS Task 2: Renewable Energy Has Some Drawbacks, But People Need It To Protect The Earth

fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
Alternative energy sources that use the natural power of the wind, waves and sun are too expensive and complicated to replace the coal, oil and gas that we use to power our cities and transport.

To what extent do your agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, new resources called renewable energy has become substitute of fossil flues. However, to harnessing this alternative energy, that can be gotten from nature and used to generate infrastructure, requires high cost and complex process. While renewable energy has some drawbacks, it will be good idea to develop this source of power to keep supply of material flues and existence of the green earth.

The big projects, such as turbine and solar power station, are the examples of renewable resources applying and made to maximize natural resources from the earth. However, to emerge this project has serious complexity in several aspects, such as modern and technological equipment, competent scientists and expert engineers, also proper locations that provide the resources and obtain to build the power station plant. Thus, these aspects will drive to very costly budgeting and long duration. In sort, these project plants have huge challenges.

On the other hand, people need the alternative since coal and fossil as vital resources of flues have explored immensely. In other words, the source of energy may be extinction if people exhaust it continuously. For this reason, the renewable energy must be utilized effectively. Likewise, fossil flues has some negative effects to environment, its emissions that release to the atmosphere cause greenhouse gasses, and it leads to global warming and climate change. Furthermore, the earth will be uncomfortable to be inhabited in the future. Eventually, the renewable energy can save the world and protect it to be green.

To conclude, to replace the nonrenewable energy to the alternative resources has positive and negative effects. Renewable energy can help people to secure their life in the earth but they have to strive mightily to make it come true. For countries which want to optimize renewable energy should plan seriously and allocate large budget and accurate timing.

(303 words)
sharfina 35 / 21 5  
nonrenewable energy

However, to harnessing this alternative energy, that can be gotten from nature and used to generate infrastructure, requires high cost and complex process --> utilizing this alternative energy, which is obtained from nature, .... to build

nonrenewable energy non-renewable energy
as vital resources of flues fuels
substitute of fossil flues fuels

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2: Renewable Energy Has Some Drawbacks, But People Need It To Protect The Earth