Resolution to deforestation consequences.

phatdanghocielts 3 / 5 3  
Thank you for your reading

Deforestation caused by human activities is happening in many parts of the world, with serious results for the environment.

What do you think can be done to solve this problem?

It is undeniable that logging practices that have lead to a myriad amount of natural damage have been globally conducted. Thus, tackling those problems requires an array of resolutions.

Firstly, researches about reasonable logging activities should be carried out by both private and state-owned companies. Logging companies have done lots of deforestation activities, which can cause severe effects on natural habitats such as habitat loss or deaths of many lifeforms - both terrestrial and aquatic creatures. Besides, extensive forest clearance results in animal migration to big cities thus could do harm the local citizens. Because of those reasons, developing logical logging activities could contribute enormously to the improvement of natural stability.

Secondly, reforestation in damaged forests should be high on the authority's agenda. Not only vegetation could inhibit soil erosion in mountainous areas, which can be a catastrophic situation for the local citizens, but replanting trees could also fertilize infertile lands. After a harvest, cultivated lands are extremely polluted with chemicals and fertilizers. Therefore, the reforesting process would improve land quality.

In conclusion, there is an array of methods and cooperation between companies and the government is required to effectively solve this issue.
As this is a Task 2 essay, your writing needs to meet the minimum word requirement of 250 words to be considered for a passing score within all 4 scoring considerations. You have written only 193 words. Appropriate percentage deductions for the missing word count shall be applied to your TA score. The starting score of your essay shall be on the failing level at this point. It is important for you to understand that under writing (in terms of word count) results in percentage deductions and over writing (in terms of word count) will result in you creating more uncorrected errors in your response. You need to write within an appropriate limit instead, no more than 275-290 words will be more than sufficient for your you to get better scoring considerations and also, prevent you from creating too many writing errors.

Both the prompt paraphrase and concluding reverse paraphrase seem to be the reason why you under wrote in this essay. Both paragraphs need to have between 3-5 sentences in the presentation for you to achieve an appropriate word count. In the first paraphrase, you should present an outline of the potential 2 topics you will be discussing as individual paragraphs after you restate the topic. For the reverse concluding paragraph, you need to restate the topic and the 2 solutions you have presented and explained. You may add a sentence about why you believe the solutions you have suggested will work to close the essay.

By properly lengthening the presentation and staying within the discussion requirements for both the topic, format, and discussion development, you should be able to meet the minimum word requirements next time. By the way, Avoid using conjunctions such as "because" at the start of a sentence. As a word connector, the more appropriate place to use "because" or "and" is in the middle of an already existing sentence as both conjunctions are meant to connect 2 thoughts in one sentence, in a clearly reasoned manner.
rachelng127 1 / 3  
I think in the body paragraph you should divide it into two separated parts. First, you talk about problems and then you talk about solutions. I think that could be better.

Home / Writing Feedback / Resolution to deforestation consequences.