Results of two different surveys - citizens were questioned on crucial communication skills in a job

mita23 34 / 37 3  
A breakdown of the result of two different surveys in which citizens were given some questions about crucial communication skills which they should have in their occupation, done in two periods, between 1997 and 2006, is illustrated in the table. Overall, it can obviously be seen that the most communication skill required by workers were external communication skills.

Based on communication included in external skills, there were four kinds of aspects and all of them showed a slight increase, except in the term 'selling a product of service' which decreased steeply by 3 points, from 24 to 21 percent. Interestingly, only skill of dealing with people had proportion more than six in ten while the others stood at less than a half.

Turning to the second classification, all skills related to internal communication inclined in the last period (2006) and the aspect of listening carefully to colleagues became the most essential skill for labors based on people perspective in that surveys, witnessing a small rise of 9 percent, followed by other five skills which experienced smaller percentage as less important skills.

Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Overall, it can obviously be seenit can be clearly seen that the most communication skill requiredthe most important skill in communication needed by workers werewas external communication skills.

Here is my suggestion for your overall:
Overall, it can be clearly seen that there was two major communication ability of workers in a job, external and internal communication. Interaction to other people was the most important of external communication skills, while listening cautiously to other coworkers was the vital skills to communicate effectively in internal of the company.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
Overall, it can obviously be seen that the most communication skill ...

let me modify your introduction :
it is better to make comparison in overall.

The table compares the significant of communication expertise in two types of work survey between 1997 and 2006. Overall, it can be seen obviously that the highest percentage of communication proficiency was external . However, the most important skill was dealing with people in external while listening carefully to colleagues dominated in internal communication.

Home / Writing Feedback / Results of two different surveys - citizens were questioned on crucial communication skills in a job