The table gives information of surveys about communication skills that people need in their works

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
The table gives information of surveys about the kind of communication skills that people need in their works. There are external communication and internal communication in 1997 and 2006. It is measured by percentage of what people say. Overall, it can be seen that dealing with people was a significant skill rather than others, in external category. In internal communication, listening carefully to colleagues was an important skill.

First of all, essential skill in external communication was dealing with people and it had a high percentage in 1997 and 2006, 60% and 65% respectively. The second skill, that was needed in job, was advising of caring for customers or clients. Then, roughly 36% in 1997 and 39% in 2006, people said that this skill is important. Next, a few people asked that knowledge of particular products or services was a substantial skill, which was followed selling a product or service. It was the lowest in the number of people asking that it was not important skill.

Turning to external communication, listening carefully to colleagues was the essential skill in job, and it was about 38% in 1997 and 47% in 2006, and then instructing or training people was the second a significant skill. Subsequently, analyzing problems together with others was the third essential skill. It was roughly 20% in 1997 and 26% in 2006. The other skills were not important enough in work, such as persuading or influencing others and planning the activities of others.

anita11 28 / 20 2  
hello linda. :)

There are external communication and internal communication, which are measured by percentage of what people sayfrom 1997 to 2006 Overall, it can be seen ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The table gives information of surveys about communication skills that people need in their works