Rich countries often give money to poorer countries, but it does not solve poverty

Syedatanjin 1 / -  
Rich countries often give money to poorer countries, but it does not solve poverty. Therefore, developed countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than financial aid. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Although developed countries provide donations to underprivileged countries frequently these days, the donations don't work to eradicate their poverty practically. I completely agree with this, so I think underdeveloped countries should be provided other forms of aid.

Mainly, financial aid can solve short term problems of the countries that are underdeveloped, but this aid doesn't bring any changes to control poverty. When money is given to poor countries, most of them spend it on living costs. For example, in 2019 the US government donated about 12 billion to some developing nations, they only solved the problem for a few months. After that they become below the poverty line . For this reason, other forms of assistance should be preferred in this regard.

Moreover, wealthier governments can build health Care centers and educational institutions for the people of poor countries in order to develop their lifestyle. If they provide all of those facilities, then the poor people will be educated as well as healthy. Finally they will be able to be productive, they can control their poverty for forever. Thus a poor nation might benefit for the long term.

To sum up, I restate that the underprivileged part of our world should be helped with quality education and healthcare facilities. So wealthier countries should provide this type of aid rather than financial aid.
Your thesis statement is missing from the presentation. What sort of alternative aid do you think should be provided to countries? That is the missing element from the writer's opinion. By the way, good job on providing the correct measured response to the given question.

The paragraph succeeding the restatement is unnecessary and will not be given a score. it is only an extended presentation of the first paragraph. That will actually lower your score. Do not repeat yourself in the presentation. That makes it appear that you are over extending an explanation to meet the word count. Keep it concise and relevant.

The solution you have proposed is not really acceptable as it would still require richer countries to give financial aid. Think of other things that could be done, without requirement the financial support.

Home / Writing Feedback / Rich countries often give money to poorer countries, but it does not solve poverty