Does the rising popularity of telecommuting affect society's lives? IELTS writing Task 2

lanazaldo 7 / 10  
'Telecommuting' refers to workers doing their job from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology.
Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming decades.
How do you think society will be affected by the growth of telecommuting?

The massive popularity of telecommuting which provides simplicity for employees to carry out their works at home and to communicate the office thingy from computer is forecast to increase in the future. This circumstance is likely to change the technological and social lifestyle towards public in general.

To begin with, the uplifting interest of telecommuting emerges several alterations in people's daily life. Every single activity is presumably near by the development of sophisticated technology in order to undertake the job. Workers, moreover, will have a wide range of choices to opt the most suitable and convenient place to finish the tasks since they do it at their home. As a result, a vast majority of people will switch some ways of living with the new trends.

The predominant effects from telecommuting and changing daily life could be vary including merits and demerits. Due to the familiarising of technology, the detrimental impact comes since people could utilise computerisation into crime such as hacking and cyber-crime. However, there is still an upside in which the result in workloads in going to be better due to the fact that convenience of working places is controlled by employers' autonomous decision. Therefore, mood and spirit of carrying out tasks are always elevated into the maximum point that encourages effectiveness.

In conclusion, while that way of working is changing, other aspects of lives will be affected as well. New working methods of telecommunicating, therefore, generate several beneficial and detrimental effects for a myriad of society.
nurul66 2 / 2  
To begin with, the uplifting interest of telecommuting [...] of living with the new trends. (you have done great, yet you have to give specific example to strengthen your statement by using 5W1H)

Due to the familiarising of technology, the detrimental impact ...(What does the mean of familiarising of technology?, please give explanation)
hitam_manis 3 / 5 1  
... the office thingy from a computer...

... activity is presumably near bynearby the development of ...

The predominant effects fromof telecommuting and ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Does the rising popularity of telecommuting affect society's lives? IELTS writing Task 2