Sales proportion for four different retail products in New Zealand

Trias 23 / 41 14  
The pie charts below shows the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013.

The pie charts give information about the sales proportion for 4 retail products in New Zealand which purchased online during the period 2003 and 2013. All figures in this chart are in per cent. It is noticeable that film/music and books sales were increased in 2013, on the contrary, travel and clothes decreased in the same period.

Moving to sectors with rising sales, 2013 saw an increase in films/music products sales at a third. While the sales proportion of books also became slightly larger in 2013 that it had 10 years ago with 3 per cent gap.

On the other hand, in 2013 two of the four retail sectors experienced a decline in their online sales. Books products came out to be sold the least among the others at approximately a-fifth. The position of the lowest products sold online replaced by clothes at 16 per cent in 2013, which sales also declined from 2003. In fact, clothes have the largest decline of these two sectors.

- The pie charts give information about the sales proportion for 4 retail products in New Zealand which were purchased online during the period 2003 and 2013.

- All figures in this chart are in per centpercent (its one word) .

- While the sales proportion of books also became slightly larger in 2013 thatthan it had 10 years ago with 3 per centpercent (or better of writing it as "3%" numerical figures in analysis draws more attention than letters) gap.

Inputs:

- numerical values versus letters to refer to figures for the analysis, I guess you will be better of using figures.

- make sure that you also make use of the spell check, I mean you don't get mistakes that often and it's also a matter of word choice and how you English makes a difference, talking about British english spelling

- proof read and your article is good to go.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Sales proportion for four different retail products in New Zealand