Some say that traveling and working overseas is the only way for acknowledging foreign language

Jeodnwbwid 1 / -  

you'll learn foreign language abroad

There is a belief that traveling and working overseas is the only aim for acknowledging another language beside mother tongue. Meawhile, others argue that there are more reason explaining this trend. Although it is hard to decide which view is more valid, I am of the idea that working and traveling abroad is not the only reason why people acquire a foreign language.

With some people, they argue that the only reason for taking an foreign language course is to work or travel abroad. First, learning a foreign language is the crucial method in order to travel other countries for different purpose such as occupations or holidays. For example, English is an international language that used worldwide, people can easily communicate and tranfer information without difficuties of language barrier. Consequently, people stand a wonderful chances of exploring unique cultures. Second, a foreign language bring benefits to employees who work overseas. If they had an international or another countries's official language certification, they are likely to be promoted for a higher position with futher significant salaries.

On the other hand, I totally agree with the idea that jobs and trips are not the only reason why people learn a foreign language. To begin, foreign languages are extremely helpful in hospitality. For example, hotels or resorts employing receptionists and tour guiders who are briliant at using another languagea tend to be more successful as they have a higher opprlortunity to be selected by tourisms. Moreover, acquiring a foreign language reduce time for students who study abroad. Without a certification of English, for instance, or other languages depending on which coutry is chosen to study, student will have a to take a gap year in order to learn these languages in both general and academic criteria.

In conclusion, while manu people say that jobs and holidays are responsible for people learning another language, i strongly believe that this trend brings numerous advantages that are the reasons why people do.
The prompt restatement is true to the original. Even the personal opinion is well presented. The prompt + personal opinion is, although grammatically inaccurate at times, still clear to the reader. The sentence structure maybe off at times within the essay but the words are used in the correct manner, which helped in the understanding off the writer's text.

The actual discussion is . an explanatory paragraph with regards to the opinion about other reasons for learning a foreign language based on the public opinion supporting it The reasoning immediately pimped to a personal opinion, creating an incomplete discussion presentation. The essay may receive a score even though it is undeveloped and might even get a low passing score. It cannot be considered for higher merit due to the missing paragraph presentation. The writer must always deliver the number of reasoning paragraphs based on the writing instruction in the prompt provided to recieve full scoring consideration. in this case, that means 3 paragraphs ( discuss both views and give a personal opinion).

Home / Writing Feedback / Some say that traveling and working overseas is the only way for acknowledging foreign language