Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS - school or parents have equal nurturing on students

mybloodyromance 2 / 5  
It has been controversial issue, which of these have more influence on behaviour of children; parents or school. However, in my estimate, they have probably same strength of impact on children's attitude and their future lifestyle.

As a baby was born, he is embraced by his parents' care and attention. They train infant basic movements such as walking and running and moreover, force him to talk some easy word s and sentences. Beside these, parent's have strong affect on a child how they behave in social life. Parents educate child how to act in a polite way and be a strong personality. Surely,as psychology says these short amount of years have crucial effect on child's future life and his attitude toward people.

Immediately after child enters school life he is encompassed unknown people and place for him. Here it will be the first time to show his manner that has been instructed by parents. In addition, school will strengthen his character and will add some new skills.Being in a society at school he will get acquainted with new people indepently and that will ,undoubtedly, help him to socialize and make improvement in his attitude. Thaught skills such as reading,comprehension and analyzing are so irreplaceble that no one and no place could teach it in his whole life. By these skills he could bring up himself individually.

All in all, although it is compared which school or parents have more impact ,in my observation, they have equal nurturing on student's ,whether they will be good member of society or not.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - school or parents have equal nurturing on students