IELTS Task 2: Schoolchildren Have To Eat A Wholesome Food When They Study

fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
To learn effectively, children need to eat a healthy meal at school. How true is this statement? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for schoolchildren?

Some people argue that schoolchildren have to eat a wholesome food when they study because it can support them to learn effectively. I do agree with this statement since the nutrition of food will help them to focus on subject and avoid getting sleepy. In addition, teachers, parents, and government should take responsible to provide healthy meals.

Children have some activities at school, so they need energy and calories from what they eat. Therefore, they need nutritious meals to obtain their necessity. It usually consists of carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins that produce energy used to do some activities. However, healthy meals can prevent children suffering illnesses. For examples, vegetables and fruit have a lot of vitamin that can fight virus or germ, so immunity of pupils will be kept. In other words, children can study successfully if they have a fit body condition.

On the other hand, there are some people who arrange children meals as it is impossible if children prepare it by themselves. When they are at home, their parents have an obligation to ensure that they consume the right food. Then, teachers should help parents to control their food when they are at school. For instances, bring a box food or buy a great snack in surrounding of school. Finally, the government needs to legalize a policy that selling bad foods in around of schools are forbidden. Furthermore, it can reduce distribution of poor quality food or beverages.

All in all, wholesome meals can improve study of pupils more effectively. Parents, teachers, and the government should collaborate to make sure their schoolchildren fit, so they can learn well at school. Likewise, they should give an insight to children about advantages of healthful food so that they know the reasons why consume it must to do seriously.

(300 words)
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Helo Masdar.

This is very good essay,
Your introduction is appropriately answer questions from the prompt.
However, in my opinion to increase your reading score you can add counter-argument idea.

For example :
- Studying effectively base on children willingness not their food.
- healthy meal not guarantee to learn effective.

Some people argue that schoolchildren STUDENT have to eat a wholesome NUTRITIOUS food when they study because ...

In addition, teachers, parents, and government should take responsible A RESPONSIBILITY to provide healthy meals.

Children have some PLENTY OF activities at school, so THAT, they need MORE energy and calories from what they eat FOR SUPPORT THEM .

It IS usually consistED of carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins ...

However, healthy meals can prevent children suffering FROM illnesses.

hope it helps..

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2: Schoolchildren Have To Eat A Wholesome Food When They Study