Both schools and parents should be responsible for solving eating problems of children.

Diqon 10 / 33 12  
It is very helpful to give me feedback.

These days, there are many young men had problems an unhealthy lifestyle. This is caused several activities that lack of physical exercise and sport. While some people assume that parents and schools should take away responsible to reduce this issue, I too believe that government also must inform how to solve or might provide equipment for some solutions.

Recently, a famous magazine gives information, many children have problems regarding fat and obesity, this is effected by their activities just sitting down in front of television and there is no a balance diet, because parents have a busy time, no time to prepare a hygienic food at home so that most children eat some fast food which are less nutrition and vitamin of diet.

Less control in school becomes students often not to appreciate foods that they eat. Sport schedule may be one solution to control this problem. Children should do sport like soccer to manage their body called a balanced diet. Besides, take a walk to go a school is a little solution that controlling a good activity because when they are walking a body can produce sweat meaning they could have gotten a body healthy reducing a fat or obesity.

Another important thing is government action, the government should demonstrate how to do a balance diet, consume some fruits and vegetables, going to gym and field to catch sport, if that is done, it can be a best solution to manage an unhealthy problem.
vangiespen - / 4132 1449  
Diqon, I can tell that you are trying your very best to be understood in this essay. You are having a problem with forming your sentences properly. So the message of the sentence is often confused and not easily understood. Since I am familiar with the topic that you are using as a prompt, I can pretty much pick out what it is that you are trying to say. You really need help and practice when it comes to sentence formation. Let me do what I can for you in terms of helping you learn how to form these sentences.

These days, there are many young men THAT HAVE had HEALTH problems DUE TO an unhealthy lifestyle. This is caused BY THE several activities that lack of physical exercise and sport. While some people assume that parents and schools should take away responsible RESPONSIBILITY FOR REDUCING to reduce this issue, I too believe that THE government also must HELP SOLVE inform how to solve or might provide equipment for some solutions.

Recently, a famous magazine givSe GAVE information THAT , many children have problems regarding fat and obesity, - fat and obesity are the same thing.

this is effected CAUSED by their LACK OF activities; just sitting down in front of THE television and there is no a THE LACK OF A balanceD diet, because THEIR parents ARE BUSY have a busy time, no AND DO NOT HAVE time to prepare a hygienic NUTRITIOUS food at home so that most children eat som e fast food which are less nutrition and vitamin of diet. NUTRITIOUS.

Less control in THE school DIET MEANS becomes students often not to appreciate THE foods that they eat. SportS scheduleS may be one solution to control this problem. Children should do sportS like soccer to manage their body called a balanced diet WEIGHT. Besides, take TAKING a walk to go TO a school is a little solution that controlling a good activity because when they are walking a body can produce sweat meaning they could have gotten a body healthy reducing a fat or obesity. THAT CAN HELP CONTROL OBESITY BY ENCOURAGING THE STUDENTS TO SWEAT MORE AND THUS BURN BODY FAT.

You have made an excellent effort in writing an informative essay. You should get better over time and with constant practice. We will always be here to help you.
OP Diqon 10 / 33 12  
Louisa, Thank You so much for your helps . I will do what you have done on my essay. ;)

Home / Writing Feedback / Both schools and parents should be responsible for solving eating problems of children.