Several kinds of communication skills which were significant in a vacancy; the results of two survey

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
The table below gives the results of two surveys, in 1997 and 2006, in which people were asked which communication skills were essential in their jobs.

The table gives information about several kinds of communication skills were significant in vacancy based on the results of two surveys in 1997 and 2006. Overall, it can be seen that for external interaction, workers believe that dealing with people skill more important than selling a product or service skill and for internal interaction especially with company, employees argue that listening carefully to colleagues' skill more essential than making speeches or presentations.

The results of surveys illustrates about the greatest number of external interaction skill for employees was dealing with people at 60 percent in 1997. Then, it was a sharp increase at 65 percent in 2006 and it was stable be the greatest in external communication. The number of selling a product or service was the lowest percentage in 1997 at 24 percent and it was a gradual decrease at 21 percent in 2006. In 1997, the percentage of advising or caring for customers or clients was higher than the number of knowledge of particular products or services at 36 and 25 percent respectively and it was turn-up down in 2006.

Based on table internal communication that listening carefully to colleagues was the most essential in 1997 and 2006 at 38 and 47 percent particularly. Besides that, the less essential in 1997 and 2006 was making speeches or presentation at 7 and 11 percent respectively. Furthermore, for other internal interaction skills such as instructing or training people, persuading or influencing others, analyzing problem together with others and planning the activities of others were a dramatic rise from 1997 to 2006, but totally all of the percentage was under 50 percent.

• question
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... kinds of communication skills were significant in vacancy based on ... [1 sentence => 1s+1verb, if you want to make 2s and 2v, you should use conjunction

... external interaction, workers[s] believe[be careful in your word, and avoid to give opinion in your writing part 1] that dealing with people (...) company, employees arguethat listening carefully to ...

... lowest percentage in 1997 at 24 percent,[conjunction "and, but, or, so, yet" need "," before the second sentence] and it was a (...) 25 percent respectively, and it was ...

Besides that, the less comparison => you should compare it with another else essential in 1997 and ...
... persuading or influencing others, analyzinganalysing problem together with ...

overall is well, good job
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello willy! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

(1) ... be seen that for the external interaction, (...) dealing with people skill was more important than ...
(2) ... listening carefully to colleagues' skill is more essential ...
(3) The results of surveys illustrates about the greatest number ...
(4) Then, it washad a sharp increase (...) it was stable beas the greatest in ...
(5) it was turn-up down in 2006. --> There was only 2 datas so, you cannot say as fluctuate trend
(6) Based on table internal communication table that the number of listening carefully to ...
(7) Besides that , the less essential in ...
WasishaSisha 16 / 20  
Hi wilyaftika23,

the word is too common, you should utilize another advance vocabulary - "regarding"
- The table gives information about several kinds of ...
- illustrates about the greatest number of external

- ... employees argue that listening carefully to colleagues' skill ... ---> you have to use past tense for overview statement, because it had already occurred in 1997 and 2006.

- The results of surveys illustrates about the greatest ... ---> it is plural subject, you have to write verb 1 without "s"

- the greatest number of external interaction ...---> you have to use "amount" for uncountable goods.

the subject more than 1, it should be "were"
- ... a product or service was the lowest percentage in 1997
- ... of the percentage was under 50 percent.

Home / Writing Feedback / Several kinds of communication skills which were significant in a vacancy; the results of two survey