Shape-shifting tech will change work as we know it

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
ted

After I heard TED with the title "Shape-shifting tech will change work as we know it" by Fabian Hammert, I get several main points. First,designers have become very adept at creating interfaces that to manipulate parameters while we are attending to other things, such as taking a photograph.Computer has fundamentally changed the way that we think about tools because computation is dynamic.

Second traditionally, urban planners and architects build physical models of cities and people created inform to allow urban planners to design and view entire cities. As a result, now we can walk around it, but it is dynamic and physical and we can also interact directly. Or we can look at different views, such as population or traffic information, but it is made by physical.

The last, dynamic shape displays can really change the ways that we remotely collaborate with people, when we are working together in person, we not only looking at their face but we also gesturing and manipulating objects. As a consequence, it is really hard to do when we are using tools like Skype because with using inform, we can reach out from the screen and manipulate things at a distance. So we used the pins of the displays to represent people's hands. In addition, we also can manipulate and collaborate on 3D data sets as well. Therefore, we can gesture around them as well as manipulate them. Besides, that allows people to collaborate on these new types of 3D information in a richer way than might be possible with traditional tools.
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

... at creating interfaces that to manipulate
people created inform(information ) to allow urban planners ...
we (are ) not only looking at
but we also (ARE ) gesturing and manipulating objects.

Hope it helps you

Gluck^^~

Home / Writing Feedback / Shape-shifting tech will change work as we know it