Sharing study information about take-home examinations on social-networking sites such as Facebook

acemyessay 1 / 1  
Below is my essay. Kindly suggest me what mistakes I am making. Am I being too fancy?

"Students should be allowed to share study information about take-home examinations on social-networking sites such as Facebook." Agree OR disagree. Provide reasons.

With the recent increase in implementation of take-home examinations, the students have started to share their work with other students through social media. If sharing of exam related information is allowed on social-networking websites, only one student does the exam for a group of people. In this process, most of the students do not learn anything. Moreover, the students become dependent on other people for their future exams. Therefore, students should not be permitted to share information regarding take-home exams on social media.

As long as sharing of work related to take-home exams is allowed, full participation from all the students is impossible. Students copy the work of other students to avoid hard work required to complete the exams by themselves. Students only put efforts to organize the work they get from their friends in a different way to escape the penalty for plagiarism.

Students do not try to understand the problems given in an exam if they already have the answers from other students. This makes them deficient of the skills required to pass that exam. Thus, sharing of exams related material online defeats the whole purpose of exams.

Online sharing of exam information also makes students dependent on each other. They rely on other students work to complete their own exam. This is very harmful in the long run since their attitude changes negatively towards life. It also sends out wrong message to the youth that success is possible without hard work.

Thus, students should not be given the consent to share the take-home exams related material online. Students end up copying the entire exams if they have access to other student's solutions. This makes them inadequate of abilities required to pass the course. Also, the students become reliant on other students for their work. Professors should take strict action against plagiarism. They should also give students grace marks for showing original work.
annikaacuna 2 / 2  
It is well written just try not to use so many transitional words in the first paragraph, it ruins the fluidity of your essay.

This is very harmful in the long run since their attitude ...
It's not really their attitude that changes, but more their mentality towards their goals.

Home / Writing Feedback / Sharing study information about take-home examinations on social-networking sites such as Facebook