Six different categories of families living in poverty in Australia - report

zyxily 1 / -  
Hi guys, thank you for review and comments on my little essay. Just the beginning and not sure if I started right. Thank you again for the attention.

A report studied six different categories of families living in poverty in Australia in 1999. They studied about 1.8 million people. More than half of the people are couples with children. Besides the type of coupls with children, the other five family cetegories are single aged person, aged person, single without children, couple without children, and sole parent. Of all the six types, aged people no matter single or not, has the smallest percentage of living in poverty, while sole parent have the highest percentage of living in poverty. On the converary, couples with or without children have much less percentage of living in poverty. From the study, we found out that life can get much more difficult for a single parent than any other family types not just emotionally but financially. It seems easier to fight against poverty for couples than for sole parent or singles.
I think you have written this in preparation of IELTS Task 1. It is always good to mention the task in the title so that others would provide you with more meaningful feedback. Also, you should use the feature "Attach file(s)" to upload the graph which is very important for others to know when making comments on your writing.

If this is for IELTS Task1, this is the structure you need to follow;
1. Introduction
2. Overview (major trends)
3. Details

Home / Writing Feedback / Six different categories of families living in poverty in Australia - report