IELTS TAsk 1 : Small fishing village become European tourist resort (Picture)

Fardhani Putri 23 / 46 7  
The diagrams below show the development of small fishing village its surrounding area into a large European tourist resort.

The pictures illustrate the changing of fishing village in coastal area is becoming a recreation place in Europe.

According to the picture, developing coastal area really significantly. In the past, the area was just the small village to fisherman but after the period of time, many of high buildings and real estate is getting busier and many villagers step aside to other location.

In the beginning, the fishing village had a few residential area, there was large woodland at the left side where was close to farmland and near from housing area there was a harbor. At the top of picture, the area was still natural where was a few building built in there.

Over the years, the coastal area changing a lot where the surroundings of residential area is becoming a lot of commercial areas. There are many buildings replace the natural place around the village, like skyscraper, supermarket and apartment. The harbor is demolished and it changed recreation area while, the woodland is destroyed. In the top of picture, there is new village which build near a mountain and the distance is 10 miles from residential area so there has a main street which connected between to areas.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

This sentence shows double verbs.

According to the picture, developing coastal area really significantly.

This sentence needs a verb.

many of high buildings and real estate is

This shows the problem of a subject and a verb agreement.

the coastal area changing a lot where the surroundings of residential area is becoming a lot of commercial areas.

This sentence needs a verb.

a main street which is connected

Overall, pay particular attention to the tense use.

.... you need to mention about the tourist resort because it may mean a little different from a normal recreation place.
The diagrams illustrate the conversion of a fishing village in a coastal area in Europe into a tourist resort.

.... several issues with this sentence - wrong grammar, no clear meaning :(

.... here you need to talk about the main observations;
Overall, there had been many developments with regard to real estate over the period. Many sky rising buildings have been built along the coast and roads have been constructed for the connectivity.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TAsk 1 : Small fishing village become European tourist resort (Picture)