Let Us Socializing about Alzheimer's disease !!

nomoto79 1 / 5  

Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia. The dementia describes a set of symptoms that can include memory loss and difficulties with thinking, problem-solving or language. These symptoms occur when the brain is damaged by certain diseases. During the voyage of the disease, proteins build up in the brain to form structures called 'tangles' and 'plaques', this leads to the loss of connections between nerve cells, and in the end to the death of nerve cells and loss of brain tissue.

It mainly affects people over 65 and mostly twice as many women as men, it may be that Alzheimer's in women is appertain to a lack of the hormone estrogen after menopause. Alzheimer's is a progressive disease which damages the part of brain piecemeal and become more malignant.

The effects of Alzheimer's diseases are lose items (like glasses) in the house, forget someone's name or hard to find the right word in a conversation, easy to lost in familiar occurrence, often forget appointments, become harder to concentrating or solving the problems, sometimes becoming confused at suddenly.

The treatment consume some drugs that fit to type of Alzheimer's, non drugs, support, and activity . Perhaps promote greater awareness of this condition.
fafa_tv 1 / 1  
... set of symptoms that can include lossing memory,and difficulties with thinking, ...
nehakhatri17 1 / 2  
The effects of Alzheimer's disease includes losing items (like glasses) in the house, forgetting someone's name or difficulty in finding the right word in a conversation, easily getting lost in a familiar occurrence, often forgetting appointments, becomes harder to concentrate or solve the problems, sometimes getting confused suddenly.

Home / Writing Feedback / Let Us Socializing about Alzheimer's disease !!