Solutions and cause of the loss of bio-deversity

krempetkov 13 / 29 6  
Influence of human beings on the world's ecosystem is leading to the extinction of species and loss of bio-diversity.

What are the primary causes of loss of bio-diversity?

What solutions can you suggest?

The diversity of bio-organisms and animal species is an essential part of our nature and environment. Nowadays, because of the human's influence on the world's ecosystems, many animals and plants are facing extinction. Proceses like deforestation and the Climate changes are the main causers of the lost of bio-diversity. With that said, it is still not late for the humanity to take actions and find a solution, which can tackle this problem.

Since the beginning of the 20-th century, we live in the era of industrialization. As we continue to burn fossil and polute the environment, many animals will to loose their natural habitats. For example, due to the rising tempreatures at the North Pole, caused by the Global Warming, the ice there continues to melt and makes it impossible for the white bear to survive. Furthermore, nowadays many animals struggle to adapt in this fast changing environment created by the human's actions.

On the other hand, the recent improvements in most of the technological areas provide us with numerous oppotunities to solve the problem. If we as a kind, succeed in creating a renewable and clean energy, we can definitely take control of the climate changes. Moreover, we can diminish the problem with the deforestation and even begin to plant more trees, with which we can preserve the natural animal habitats. In addition to this, everybody can start to recycle their wasted products and use the internet to check the news instead of buying newspapers, which can save a lot of energy and stop the mass cuts of trees.

In conclusion, i think that the humanity still have a chance to save and rescue many animal species of extinction. But in order to do that, we should transform our societies into more enviromentally friendly and cautions one's
George, please note that for lexical resource purposes, you should always spell out the information in the essay. That includes references to the centuries. You currently have it written at 20-th century. The proper numerical reference would be 20th century. However, for the purposes of showing your vocabulary abilities, spell it out as twentieth century. There is also the problem of the way that you spelled the term "proceses", the correct spelling is "processes". Also, global warming should not be capitalized as this is not a proper noun but rather a descriptive action. Only proper nouns are capitalized. The same rule applies to the north pole. It is a location and therefore, need not be treated like a proper noun. Pay attention to your conclusion. The lack of a period at the end of the final sentence makes it seem like you are still typing up some information but then accidentally hit the submit button. Don't make that mistake in the actual test because it will affect your grammatical accuracy rating for this specific test.
Hi Goerge, as you are new here on the Essay Forum Team, I would like to WELCOME you to the Essay Forum Family, here, we make sure that you get the most comprehensive remark and objective criticism that will eventually help you in giving that much needed strength in your essay.

Having said that, I observed in your essay that there is somehow a redundancy on the words that you use in your essays and this is evident in almost all of your paragraphs, though it is fine to use this technique of writing, it is best to create a well written sentences, using one word at a time, words that will send the message across to your readers.

Moreover, I believe you will be able to easily revise the essay and in doing so, you can just take one word to describe your ideas and stick to it,rather than taking other words or synonym to its account. Once you have written the words and have chosen the best way to transpire your ideas, then go ahead and elaborate it. Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Solutions and cause of the loss of bio-deversity