I stood gazing at the dilapidated house

molly_butler01 1 / -  
As I stood gazing at the dilapidated house. I shivered, as though, ice had replaced my spine. I was stood at the end of the eerie pathway, looking nervously towards the house. On either side there were black, thorny rose bushes reaching out to grab me. After I gained my confidanced, I began to carfully walk up the pathway checking behind me constantly. Nervoulsy I placed my hand on the green door, which was rotten, I was filled with fear. I stepped inside and it was full of cobwebs and spiders. In one corner of the room there was a couple of old sheets which looked like sombody used to sleep here. In another corner, there was a huge black weighty curtain, when I finally mover it I saw lots of steps going down, it something that looked like a cellar.
As I stood gazing at the dilapidated house. I shivered, as though, ice had replaced my spine.

As I stood gazing at the dilapidated house, I shivered as though ice had replace my spine. ... I changed punctuation.
I was stood at the end of the eerie pathway, looking nervouslytowardsat the house nervously .
After I gained my confidancedconfidence

which looked like sombody used to sleep here.

which looked as if somebody used to sleep there.

when I finally movermoved it I saw lots of steps going down,

Home / Writing Feedback / I stood gazing at the dilapidated house