Students should choose the subjects they like to learn

huekun 1 / -  

the issue of student's curriculum

Choosing appropriate subjects at school is always a controversial matter not only in academic society but also in general community. Some individuals suppose that challenging subjects like math and philosophy should not be taught in the learning curriculum While a number of other people hold the opposing opinion that students can choose what subjects they learn at school due to the difficulty of those subjects. From my perspective, I totally disagree with this viewpoint and I will present my reasons with specific examples in this essay.

First of all, important subjects are basic knowledge that every students should have regardless of their races, nationalities or cultural backgrounds. With the aim of making sure that pupils have primary lessons and essential knowledge, learning institutions have to prioritise the tough subjects like Mathematics. Asian education system is a case of point.Boards of school directors stimulate students study these kinds of subjects so that they are easily likely continue higher education or even get a well-paid jobs thanks to being professional in those vital cources that enterprises are looking for.

Another season for keeping harsh subjects is thinking development. Learners have a chance of promoting their ways of assessing problems logically. Although such subjects may be hardship to a relative number of people, they gradually encourage pupils to think and find out good solutions. According to worldwide researches, top intelligent scientists are good at calculation, physics and even philosophy.

In conclusion, schools and government can take a feasible measure by reducing amount of curriculum but it is necessary to keep crucially hard subjects as compulsary ones.
There is a confusing prompt restatement presented here. The writer is not presenting opposing points of view. Rather, he is presenting the same opinion twice. I believe he rushed through the writing of the prompt restatement and did not realize that his interpretation was not on the mark in relation to the original presentation. I read the paragraph several times and still found myself confused by his statement. This will definitely result in a failing GRA score due to the confusing statement presented.

The writer is offering an over reaching reasoning discussion by including a reference to race, nationality, and cultural background. He should just keep the reasoning simple, based on his personal experiences if possible, rather than using reasoning points that will be difficult to defend in a single paragraph. It actually results in further confusion in the presentation, now affecting the coherence and cohesiveness of the presentation.

I do not understand what the schools and government have to do with the discussion. These were not part of the original prompt discussion. The sudden inclusion of the need to have schools and governments offer solutions to the problem resulted in an open ended essay. Without a proper summary conclusion, this essay is risking receiving an overall failing score.
minahaya2020 2 / 4  
If the topic is discussion about 2 views, I suppose essay are failed to convey message. If the topic is on own opinion, I think she/he may wrote good essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Students should choose the subjects they like to learn