Students need enough time for adaptation in a new environment abroad

faarasyad 7 / 15 7  
In the past, when students did a university degree, they tended to study in their own country. Nowadays, they have more opportunities to study abroad.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?

As the world is changing, high school students are more likely to continue their education in international university compared to in the past in which people preferred to study in local campus. While this is completely favorable for young generation, since experiences and facilities in other countries bring positive development, it is undeniable that culture shock in some areas introduces the dire effects.

Youngster studying abroad may able to reach new experiences and better apparatus so as to support their subject easily due to references in the university. A 2010 La Trobe study evidence examines that new backgrounds and great study supports encourage focus more in specific subject area. This is because they are able to obtain a range of insights from new environment and better study material. In consequence, modern students tend to think more flexible supported some sources and this can be the primary advantages of overseas study.

Conversely, this does not mean studying in other countries totally profitable, since culture shock as the primary problem for students. First of all, it is inevitable that language barrier is of communicating in foreign countries. Some of the students have to devote a considerable amount of time to adapt with that language which can interrupt their studies. Also, diet types in each country have different way particularly in western nation tended to consume junk food. Therefore, it is hard for the new comer eating unhealthy food which is unsuitable with their taste.

The aforementioned evidence examines that the change of the way students study from the past to present is caused by education improvement attracting students to study abroad. New adventure and endorsement can be the benefits, whilst language and food might be dangerous problem in the other countries. It is imperative that students have to learn culture and environment of destination before they go to abroad due to preventing long time adaptation.
shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
As the world is changing [...]

Your introductory paragraph is very good, but I think it needs a little improvement. For this reason, I try to rewrite this:
As the world changes to be more open, international students are standing on the threshold. As such, many high school students are more likely to study overseas than ever before. While this is completely favorable since studying abroad seems to provide invaluable experience and excellent facilities, it is undeniable that students have to deal with some problems such as culture shock and uncomfortable food.

The aforementioned evidence examines that [...]

The concluding paragraph will then be like this:
The aforementioned evidence shows that study in a foreign nation is a great opportunity when it comes to life experience and services. However, cultural and diet differences can be tough challenges for international students. Therefore, it is imperative that students who intend to study abroad should prepare possible anomalies they might face in their destination country.

Hope this helps.
Marceline 3 / 7  
Your essay is good. Haven't found any mistakes :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Youngster studying abroad may able to reach new experiences and better apparatus so as to support their subject easily due to references in the university.

Shorten your sentences. A short sentence brings clarity. Let me give a try;
Prove benefits of study overseas are valuable experience and first-class facilities. These helps students convey their ideas effectively.

encourage focus more in specific subject area

broaden particular focus on an in-depth area of study.

modern students tend to think more flexible supported some sources

overseas students tend to think more flexible with some help from academic support resources.

since culture shock as the primary problem for students

since the anxiety of culture shock can interrupt study patterns.

I share some edits according to the flow of the sentences.
hope this helps, eddy suaib
Junisha111p 11 / 21 4  
As the world is changing, high school students are more likely to continue their education in international university compared to in the past in which people preferred to study in local campus.

As the word is changing, option for study, even high school, are changing. Most of them are want to push their boundary unlike to past generation.

cheers

Home / Writing Feedback / Students need enough time for adaptation in a new environment abroad