All students should have equal chance to register at the university.

Nahid87 12 / 17 7  
Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views?

Some people believe that university should be available for good students, others have negative attitude. They think, university shouldn't be specified just for good students and everyone should have a chance to be at university. Depending on my personal experience during my education, I think, all should have chances to register at the university. Among countless factors which influence my acclaim, there are three conspicuous factors. Student's tuitions can have economic benefits for university. Also, some interested in education during the college and some learn more than science during the university.

The main reason for my propensity of acclaim that is about economic benefit of all student's tuitions. Students pay tuition during their education. They have a great impact on universities advancement. The members of universities could spend their money on several purposes. They could equip their facilities, laboratories, and even dormitories. All of these leads other students to study and live more comfortable and concentrate more on their education. For example, during my bachelor, my university allocate one semester tuitions for building a swimming pool. We could go there and had a great time during leisure time. This physical exercise impacted our efficiently during the classes and we were more happy and learned topics easily.

In addition, there is another reason that deserve some words. Some students probably didn't have a good situation or chance to study well during the high school or before. Or even involved with other activities that have not enough time to studying well. So, it is not fair to deprive them from participating in universities. Maybe they will do better than others in the university. For instance, I had a roommate that wasn't successful during the high school because her city was in poverty location and she could not access to education facilities. However, she became one of the best students that got financial support from MIT. So, if didn't let her to register to university, her talent never been disappeared and she had a completely different future.

Finally, there is a further more subtle point we must consider. I think, everybody could learn a lot from the university more than science. That is a place which you can be socialized. You can learn how get along with your classmates or roommates which is benefit for your future career and life. You learn how to get success and what you should do during the failures. You probably meet different students from different part of the country or even world and you know about the others cultures and religions that impacts your view towards the life. So university teaches us more that sciences.

Taking into account all the factors that I mentioned before, we reach this conclusion that depriving some from being in university is not fair. Everyone should have a chance to be there. University need student's tuition to improvements. Also, some may change her/his life's route during the university. It is a place which prepare students for their life in variety aspects.
hamed54321 1 / 4  
Hi
I believe your writing is very good
your reasons are good and well explained with good examples,
(I am not a professional ) I think there are some mistakes:
that a college or university
While others believe that
based Depending on my personal experience
everyone all should
at the university
some people are interested
acclaim that is about
Try to read more samples(I am doing, and it helps a lot)
Best luck
Hi Nahid, first of all, I would like to say that your essay is full of potential. You have a well formatted idea, the logic of the sentences is also very evident.

However, as much as I loved the entirety of the essay, I find the idea quiet shallow, the topic is absolutely interesting and for sure you can still refine your essay and boost its quality.

Overall, the essay as mentioned can still be polished, I suggest that you gear towards the equality aspect of the essay. Make sure that you also use formal conversational words rather than words that are quiet shallow such as "good students", "bad students", instead, use words such as "well deserved students", you see there is a huge difference already and if you continue this pattern, the essay will come out much better.

Home / Writing Feedback / All students should have equal chance to register at the university.