Students can receive useful skills while working - but is a paid work really beneficial for a child?

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some would argue that children who are occupied is forbidden while others believe this will encourage precious experience. While children do not hold the main role to work, I immensely believe that student will receive useful skill while they are working.

Work is not the duty of children since they have to focus on their education and sharpen their skills for the future. Students have to develop their basic knowledge in school which will take majority of their time, while work will force them to spend extra energy and time, also risk their learning achievement. Most school in Japan, the 4th country which have the best education system in the world, allow their students to have a paid-work out of school time, due to the case study which show that there is no significant learning achievement difference between students who take a part-time job and those who do not.

Children will achieve work skill during their experience which is not taught in school, but needed to build independence personality. Work skill will support the maturity of the students and make them more prepared to face the work-world in the future. The students who work as a waitress in a restaurant, will more capable to speak in public rather than those who do not, this skill will provide them to have a good presentation in class.

In conclusion, although the children do not have to take a job, it is important to involve them in suitable kind of work to make them carry out certain abilities. It is recommended to implicate the adolescents in agreeable profession according to their age
Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
Some would argue that children who are occupied isARE forbidden ...

... basic knowledge in school which will take THE majority of their time, while work...
Most school in Japan, the 4th country which haveHAS the best education (...) students to have a paid-work (WITHOUT HYPHEN) out of school time, due to the case study which ...

...The students who work as a waitress in a restaurant, will more capable to speakFOR SPEAKING in public rather than those who ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Students can receive useful skills while working - but is a paid work really beneficial for a child?