Students should study alone or in organized groups? IELTS writing task pratice.

cicely 1 / 1  
Hello, my dear friends, I am in Guilin, China. Planning to participate IELTS, but my writing needs to be improved urgently. Therefore, I sincerely invite you to correct my essay. Thank you!

Writing Topic: Some teachers say students should be organized into groups to study. Others argue students should study alone. What is your opinion?

Learning approach often finds itself in a delima, whether students should be regulated as group learning or not. This essay will analyize it grounded on both concernings.

To advocate it, group study is able to mould learners' personalities in terms of social surviving. In other words, they are able to acquire skills like analysis, cooperation, compromise as well as evaluation, which rarely absorb from individual study. Moreover, group study also inspires youngesters to conquer adversity via team spirit, and demonstrates collaberation outweigh singal efforts. It can be convinced by tangible sociatal advancements such as universal exploration, genetic pursuit,etc. Obivousely, the above significances based on collective study.

However, to argue it, group study is not without its drawbacks. One of the chief assertion is that the ordinary would be deprived learning opportunity by the talent. Controversly, individual study is able to guarantee equal chance on education. In addition, group study may also lie obstacle for teacher to assess individual performance accurately as for the incapable is reliant on the follow partners to hand in assignment.

Personally understanding, it is not mutual exclusive between team study and individual learning. Being educators, should utilise various approaches to motivate learners. And the counterpart, being students, should quest and absorb theoretical and practical knowledge which is based on diversified learning experiences.
Educators often find themselves facing a dilemma about whether students should study as a group or alone. This essay will analyze it grounded on both concernings. from both perspectives.

To advocate for group study, it is able to...

However, to argue against it, group study is not without its drawbacks.

"One of the" = "one item among all of the items" so use an s: One of the chief assertions is that the ...

Controversly Conversely, individual study is able to guarantee equal chance on in education. In addition, group study may...

According to my personal understanding, team study and individual learning are not mutually exclusive.

:-) Practice the correct sentences 10 times each! I think you can have perfect English soon. Sometime, for practice, write for me a short essay that includes only the words and phrases you use the most and know best. I'd like to see what kinds of errors we can correct when you write about any topic you want to choose.
mea505 - / 265  

I like this suggestion! I also wonder if the student might benefit from reading "Elements of Style."

:) Mark
"Elements of Style."

Strunk and White is what I recommend more than anything, really. And yeah, lately I have had this idea stuck in my head: they need to practice speaking and typing the sentence correctly 10 times, or there is no way to reprogram the brain! :-)
OP cicely 1 / 1  
Really appreciate your kindness and efforts .

Home / Writing Feedback / Students should study alone or in organized groups? IELTS writing task pratice.