Studying art for some students is fun, but many are having problem with it...

indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
It is pointless making children who lack artistic talent learn painting and drawing in Art classes at school. Instead, they should concentrate on other creative and practical subjects which they may have more aptitude. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In many schools, common argues appear that attending classes that children have disliked, or they lack of certain talents such as painting or drawing, it does not need further study to those subjects. While schools think that focusing children to aptitude for practical and creative subjects should be concentrated. I completely agree that involving children to the lack subject is useless, and it is valuable to improve child's ability.

Focusing our children into their personal aptitudes in academic performance enhances their abilities. By doing subjects that students are mostly like, they will have more regular time to repeat practices the creativity, and by repeating material improves quality of lesson achievement to students. Recent researches from Queen University mentioned that the exploration going further to lesson had increased to 1000 students who were analyzed during 6 months. with this view, I believe that it is compulsory to locate children to their aptitudes.

Studying art for some students are fun, but many are having problem with it. It is because making art such as painting, drawing or music need deeply imagination. Visualizing something that students cannot see will be becoming a tension and stress. Queen University studies revealed that stress coming to students 56% has come from their lack of interest in Artistic lessons, because they should imagine things or places cannot be seen. I believe that pressing our children to certain subjects that they are not keen on going is pointless.

In conclusion, I completely agree to the idea that attending children to lesson they lack is not meaningful, but getting further to other creative and practical lessons should be involved.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
In many schools, common argues appear that attending classes that children have disliked, --> common argues appear that children dislike to attend classes....

.... While schools think that focusing children to aptitude children's aptitude for practicals and creative subjects should be concentrated....
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
... classes that children have disliked, or they lack of certain talents such as painting or drawing

... but many are having the problem with it

In conclusion, I completely agree towith the idea that attending children to the lesson they lack is not meaningful...

Home / Writing Feedback / Studying art for some students is fun, but many are having problem with it...