The subjects which should be studied by students

nida26 30 / 19 5  
Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

As it is commonly understood, the learners are supposed to study their passionate subject at university. However, there are several arguments that they should learn essential courses which are needed to be studied. I strongly believe that the students have to study particular subject which have tremendous opportunity in the future.

Every learner has different passions as they have a great deal of proficiency respectively. They will feel enjoy if they select the subject which they are interested, and the students will be more motivated to explore their ability. For instance, several students who have passion in the music will feel joy with something related the music. They will have high curiosity and try to find out some information regarding to their desire. As a result, they are able to enhance their skill, and it will be increased dramatically. There is no doubt that the students can learn more effectively about subject which they like at college. Nevertheless, I would argue that the learners should to study particular subjects which can be profitable in the future to get a great job.

Several students are supposed to learn important subjects which will be useful in their future job such as science and technology. In this modern era, the development of sophisticated technology is rise rapidly year-by-year. It is undeniable that students have to update and follow that advance technology to survive for their life in the future. Several years later have predicted that internet of things will become a trend in the whole world. Thus, industries will require some engineers and scientists to develop it. It is evident that, it will be a huge opportunity for the young generation to have good job.

To sum up, lots of people believe that students have to learn subject which they are love. Yet, I extremely agree that it is pivotal to some learners should study beneficial subject for their future. The students must be able to determine the best subject which they will take.
Hi Nida, I would like to share my thoughts on your essay.

- to study theira subject that they are passionate - subject atabout in a university.
- whichthat are needed
- which havethat has tremendous

- Every learnerstudent has
- different passionsasthus they
- have a great deal of proficiency respectively .
- They will feel en joy if they select
- the subject which they are interestedwhere they have an interest of ,
- have the passion in
- the music will feel joyaccomplished if they are doing with something related the music.
- regarding to their desire.

Nida, as you can see there's still a lot of work to be done in your essay, I can't reiterate much but you have to review and practice writing more often.

I hope you follow through on the corrections made and we'll sure see your revision soon.

Home / Writing Feedback / The subjects which should be studied by students