Nowadays, the substantial issue of the world is the overpopulation - IELTS

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
The continued rise in the world's population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.
what are the causes of this continued rise?
do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity?

Nowadays, the substantial issue the world is the overpopulation, consequently many problems faced by humankind around the world. In my opinion, unbalance a low mortality rate than the growth of birth rate and also the level of treatment advanced is the main problem the global population increase then I agree that statement, following this essay I will give some reason to support it.

First and foremost, the overpopulation every year caused by the decline of death rate make of total population unbalanced between the birth rate and death rate in many countries. According to data from World Bank Organization 2010, the birth rate in whole the world increases fifty percent compares thirty years ago, while the mortality rate only grows below twenty percent. as a consequence, the poverty rate is increasing in many countries that cause the new social problem in society such poverty, unemployment, and crime. Therefore, a high birth rate otherwise low mortality is main reason in society

In addition, the improving of medicine system is supporting of the citizen growth. following the industrial revolution, technological advancement was perhaps the biggest reason in which Medical science made new many discoveries. According to the 2014 CIA World Factbook during fifty years, death rate decrease from 35 percent to below 10 percent. Illnesses that had claimed thousands of lives till now were cured because of the invention of vaccines. Because of this, population increase significant in makes the other effects of overpopulation that is a depletion of resources the earth in which can only produce a limited amount of water and food as result starvation happens in many countries. Finally improving treatment techniques increase total the citizen around the world but make new problem another side.

The aforementioned evidence shows that advanced medical technology, as well as the number of deaths worldwide, decline pushed the number of people with significant increases, but then to create new problems, such as poverty, unemployment resources are not sufficient and famine.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
Hy Adie. let me check your writing.

1. First and foremost, the overpopulation every year is(because overpopulation is uncountable) caused by the decline of death rate which makesmake of total population unbalanced between ...

2. ... the birth rate in whole the world increases by fifty percent comparescompared to thirty years ago, while the mortality rate only grows bybelowless than twenty percent.

3. ... that cause the new social problem in society, suchsuch aspoverty, unemployment and crime.

4. Therefore, a high birth rate otherwise low mortality is main reason in society

5. In addition, the improvingimprovement of medicine system is tosupportingsupportof the citizen growth.

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, the substantial issue of the world is the overpopulation - IELTS