Subway systems in six different areas with the date opened, km of route, and passenger numbers

nvtuyen 1 / -  

the underground railway systems in six cities

The table illustrates the information on subway systems in six different areas with the date opened, kilometers of route, and passenger numbers per year in millions.

Overall, underground railway systems in London opened the earliest, while that in Los Angeles opened the latest. The kilometers of the route of London were the longest, and that of Los Angeles is the shortest. however, the passengers number of on the subway in Tokyo was the biggest.

The subway systems in London opened the earliest in 1863, and the subway in Paris and Tokyo opened in 1900 and 1927, respectively. The kilometers route of the subway in Japan was the longest at 394 kilometers and the number of passengers was 775 million people which was nearly a third of that in Tokyo with 1928 million people,

The subway systems in Los Angeles opened the latest in 2001, and the route was 28 kilometers which was nearly double the route of Kyoto with 11 kilometers. the passenger of the subway systems in Los Angeles and Kyoto was around 50 million people per year which is a third of that in Washington DC with 144 million people.

The explanation about the table form could have been more specific to help the reader better imagine the way the table was set up. Indicating the number of columns provided, then providing the information heading for each column would have achieved that clarity for the reader. Enumerating the countries that were listed would have also helped you accomplish the clear summary overview requirement.

When writing these essays, make sure to double check your writing for any obvious errors such as starting a new sentence with a lower case letter. All sentences must start with an uppercase letter. Even though that error was done only once, it will result in a deduction in your GRA score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Subway systems in six different areas with the date opened, km of route, and passenger numbers