Success is only getting big reward or collecting money or something special

ShineStarJoti 2 / 5  
Global diaspora defines the success on their way. however, we can not define success in one way.instead of i would like to say that one can feel success by getting big rewards and getting any monetary values. on the other side one can feel success when he is happy in their life.

in my opinion , success is about feeling happy in our life with family and friends. people believes that spreading happiness , peace and prosperity to others is success. one can please a child by giving a candy and feel success when he see smile on the child face. other one can feel success by doing help of an old lady in road cross. so in life small things will give us happiness and we will find success. success is something special that can not be defined in one line.

on the other side, some people think that success is getting status in the society , receiving monetary values, getting gifts from friends and family members. these things can make us happy but we can not say that it is success because it is temporary. it is the part of our life and our needs that is necessary for us. we can see many examples of succesfull people in our society but they are not happy.

in conclusion i will give may opinion that success is turning our wishies into reality at every step of life and making people happy by cracking jokes or doing help.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
what is the type of your essay?

when you post an essay, you should mention the type as well whether this is ielts or toefl essay,

also, put capital in the beginning of the sentence,
what is the type of your essay?

Yes, it is always better you tell us why you write the essay. I feel that you are preparing for IELTS or TOEFL. Is that so? Also, include the essay prompt in your thread so that we understand what it exactly expects from you. If you are practicing for TOEFL or IELTS, then follow this approach for your intro.
OP ShineStarJoti 2 / 5  
Thanks Fikri and Pahan,

I am preparing my Ielts exam so i put my first essay at my tread.
hope all of you will help me for my exam.
i am new here in this forum so need some help regarding how can i put my essays and what format i can use for writing.
OP ShineStarJoti 2 / 5  
Hello everyone ,
Can you tell me please , how can i write my new essay in my thread ? I am new here so need help regarding how can i use this forum effectively ?
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Log on to EF
On the new screen that opens up, under the LOGO "EssayForum",
Find and select your essay file on the "-Select Forum-" screen and click on "WRITING FEEDBACK".
On the screen that says "Subject - MUST be descriptive, original, and meaningful!", write IELTS/TOEFL/GRE, etc., with the keywords (Max. 50 characters)

Finally, copy and paste your Essay into the Message box. You are asked to complete the full prompt with your essay.
Adammero 1 / 4  
Well,I'm not an expert but I've got some comments
First,I agree with the others that you should state the type of your essay.After that , u have to w. te separate paragraphs,with the first one as the introduction ',followed by 2 body paragraph s,and ending with a conclusion.

Second,u need to work more on or vocabulary,and try as much as possible not to repeat same words(or sentences),since this would harm or score a lot.for example 'success when he is happy in their life ' is repeated directly the next sentence.

Third,,your idea is good but try next time to link ideas together.
Best of luck
Hello everyone ,

For each new essay, you need to open a new thread. On your right hand side at the top, you find the icon "New Thread". Click on that and you will be navigated to the page "Start a New Thread". Now follow eddies instructions;

It's importnat that you select the right forum and have a meaningful topic for your essay. Also include the purpose (TOEFL, IELTS etc.) in the title itself :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
on

in

friends. people

for us. we

You should utilize the grammar and spell check features of Microsoft Word to correct as many spelling and grammar problems as possible before submitting your essays. You will find this under the Tools menu of Microsoft Word. If something in your document is underlined in red or green, be sure to check the spelling and grammar suggestions prior to submission. Also proofread your essay yourself to locate correctly spelled but misused words.
Adammero 1 / 4  
Eva Novita Sari

I'm sorry,but it wasn't me who made this mistake,I believe it to be the writer himself.Anyway thanks for this point.

Home / Writing Feedback / Success is only getting big reward or collecting money or something special