"Successfulness" - SUMMARIZE TASK 5 - BRAND LOYALTY

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
would you mind to correct the grammar please ..

SUMMARIZE TASK 5

BRAND LOYALTY
the goals of every single companies who institute businesses are to have repeat customers and successfulness. It is different with the customers concept of marketing point of view, which is the spurious clientele be their targets. Nowadays the household products have a fewer loyalty customers than the nonessential or luxury items. To have a bunch of loyalty customers, the products should meet the characteristics, such as have a high quality, social values, and perceived-status those items confer. Brand loyalty is a phenomenon in this modern area, especially for Chinese customers. They are thirst of the famous designer labels or the luxury items that can increase their prestige. Otherwise, the community in poor or developing country will not care about the labels or prestige, the most important is the price and usefulness. Include the European and North American buyers where in the early twenty-first century runs into recession, which is the cause of turned to economical brands instead what they preferred.
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Hi, Rosa :)

The goals of every single companies whowhich institute businesses are to have repeat customers and successsuccessfulness . make sure that you use the appropriate relative pronouns

ALTERNATIVE - It is inevitable that each company goes out of business to have long-standing customers and earn much money.

Nowadays,need comma the household products have a fewer loyaltyloyal customers than the non-essential or luxury items.

... the products should meet theseveral distinctive characteristics, such as havea high quality, social values, and perceived-status those items confer .

They are thirstthirsty of the famous designer labels or the luxury itemsbranded product that can increase their prestige.

... country will not be tempted with care about the labels or prestige, . The most important thingsisare the price and usefulness.
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi Rosadesiana. This is my correction for you. I hope that it can help you :)

It is different with thefrom the customers concept of marketing point of view (because concept similar to point of view), which is the spurious clientele be their targets.

... the products should meethave (it sounds better if you change 'meet' with 'have') the characteristics, such as have a high quality (it is better if you write down the information e.g high quality product...), social values, and ...

... phenomenon in this modern areaera , especially for Chinese customers.

There you have it, I wish the above remarks are helpful.

Home / Writing Feedback / "Successfulness" - SUMMARIZE TASK 5 - BRAND LOYALTY