Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 2

Sugary products should be made more expensive to encourage people to consume less sugar -

phuthanhngoc 1 / -  
Many manufactured food and drink products contain high levels of sugar, which causes many health problems. Sugary products should be made more expensive to encourage people to consume less sugar.

Do you agree or disagree?

Leading to numerous health issues, it is believe that food and drink products manufactured include high rate of sugar additive. some people think that increase the price of sugary products to confine customers to consuming lower sugar. From my perspective, while I firmly disagree with this view, I opine with this idea and explore in this essay.

On the one hand, there are a few benefits of manufactured and output costly sugary products to manufacturers. In other words, producers could unlock opportunity to have more profits through rising the price of their products related sugar while the cost of original ingredients had remained. As a result, the companies which manufactured sugary items would thrive via purchasing costly products also generate various opportunities jobs for individuals, in order to helps the government deals with unemployed problems.

On the other hand, producted food and drink without affordable is associated with some drawbacks. In urban era, people are devoted to working cause to several mental issues and they have eaten sugary products as a measure to resolve this problem. This means if the price increase, customers still using sugary products repetitive as a treatment for mental health even this costs out of their budget. In additionally, another reasons to explain why manufactured more expensive sugary products has a heavy influence to residents is that sugary products tend to become luxury items and this tendancy restrict some people who is penniless. For example, many children more and more love chocolate so their parents regularly give the chocolate to them as a present when they achieve flying color, but the chocolate progressively become expensive and child in low-income families could not choose to purchase their pursue. Therefore, individuals have no more opportunities for their sugary products' personal preference.

In conclusion, although some people are in opinion that made products related sugar more expensive is the best way to foster customers consume less sugar additive, I both agree and disagree that solution would be effective.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15248  
it is believe

Read the original prompt. It is written in the past tense format. Therefore, your writing format should follow the correct presentation form. Past considerations rather than active present considerations

I firmly disagree

This is not a measured response essay. The prompt asks for a simple agree or disagree response. The examiner might view this as you having a problem with following the given writing instructions, which will affect your task accuracy score. Also, do not offer an opinion without a summarized basis for the discussion. It is an incomplete writer's opinion presentation. You need to provide a summary form of the reasons you will be discussing in the next 2 paragraphs.

producted food and drink without affordable is associated with some drawbacks. I

This prompt discussion deviation will cause an automatic failing score for this paragraph. You are not on point with regards to opinion presentation anymore. you changed the discussion platform which will lead the essay to receive an overall failing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Sugary products should be made more expensive to encourage people to consume less sugar -
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: