Summarize article : Ebola rapidly evolves to be more transmissible and deadlier

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Ebola has been destroy people life. Recently, virologists have found that it easier to suffer more readily among humans and in the time goes on, experiences a deadlier illness. The West African epidemic that started in 2014 was ended by quiet isolation measures.

A latest news, both Luban's team and a separate one led by Jonathan Ball at the University of Nottingham, UK, five the information regarding the A82V get into the Ebola virus to attack human and other primate cells up to four times more dangerous than the old virus.

The team concern to explore that several subsequent mutations did not many on their own, but rose infectivity still further when they accompanied A82V. It suggesting that the virus was under evolutionary tension to make humans more readily fit.

Many scientist predict the best way is that the A82V mutation disappeared when the epidemic ended without it lingers in the eyes or testes of some people It could be happening allow its talent for invading people's body. While, A82V appears early in the epidemic, which the aim for either this mutation or one with same impacts will rise in the after this.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Ebola has been destroydestroyed people's life.
... found that it is easier to suffer more readily among(in this sentence you mentioned easier which means there is comparison in here, so, it is good idea to compare it with the words "than" Im absolutely sorry that i dont get what you means here) humans and in the time goes on, ...

The West Africanwest african epidemic that started ...
A latest news,Eventually, both Luban's team and a separate(separate what?) one....

The team concernconcerns to explore that several ...
It suggestingsuggests that the virus was under ...

Andika, please painstakingly consider your subject verb agreement.. Sometimes I did not get what you mean here..
keep spirit!!! :)
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Andika,
I have some correction for your writing, hope this help you..

Ebola has been destroydestroyed "because it must use V3" people life.

A" I think in this statement need article the" The latest news, both Luban's (...) Nottingham, UK, "need a connector which" five the information ...

Many scientistscientists"because is plural noun" predict the best way ...
... It could be happening to"it must add to because make complete word " allow its talent ...
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Irianto, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

Ebola has been destroyed people life.

... found that it is easier to suffer (...) humans and in the time goesby the time is going on, it experiences a deadlier illness.

The team concerned to explore that (...) did not manywork on their own, ...

... that the virus was under evolutionary (...) humans more readilyready to fit.

Many scientists predict that the best way is (...) epidemic ended up without it lingers in the eyes (...) could be happeningto allow its talent ...

Regards
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi Andika, here is some suggestions for you

Ebola has been destroyed people life.
... found that it is easier to suffer more ...
The West African epidemic that started in 2014...
... led by Jonathan Ball at the University of Nottingham, UK, there are five the informations regarding the A82V that get into the Ebola ...

The team concerned to explore that several subsequent mutations that did not many ...
It was suggestinged that the virus was ...

Many scientists predicted that the best way is ...

Best Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Summarize article : Ebola rapidly evolves to be more transmissible and deadlier