Summarize article : Extremely Dangerous' Hurricane Nicole to Pummel Bermuda

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hurricane nicole make the effect for the british teritory of bermuda over the night and potential to damage small island in the northern atlantic ocean.

Bermuda and authorities on Wednesday affected from the hurricane in the next day. Rain all day in school and government offices are warn for people to stay inside. The solid infrastructure that accustomed about the storms make many people be safety since the rain and wind come over quickly.

In other place among historical buildings in mangrove bay called a popular spot for water sport that many tourist come to booked at Wednesday night. They using a largely boarded as their transport. Hotels, meanwhile, reported bookings are full of people that effect makes them no choice to stay.

In the next day, The hurricane was attacked the surfers in south island of Bermuda including Puerto Rico, where government said they were find the body of a surfer who pass away on Tuesday. He was identified as 37-year-old Gabriel Pantoja.
eve01 24 / 40 5  
hi dika ^,^
i would like to give you some notes for your summary

>> Subject + verb agreement *Remember ( plural noun + verb 1) and (singular noun + verb+s) (to infinitive + verb1)
>>note your missing verb and double verbs
>>mark your spelling well (write down such as country, nationality, place and people name with capital letter)

Hurricane nicole makes the effect for the b British teritoryterritory of bermuda ....in the northern a Atlantic ocean.

Raining all the days in at school and government offices are warn for people to stay inside.

In the other place among historical buildings in mangrove bay is called a popular spot that many tourists come to booked at Wednesday night. They using a largely boarded

keep writing broo ^,^
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hai Andika! This is Septia who will give you some opinions about your article summarize.

Hurricane nicole make(made, because it happened in the past) the effect for thebritish teritory of bermuda (should be in the capital form) over the night and (the)(it is parallel structure sentence, you should write 'the' before and after 'and') potential to(of the) damage (in the) small island in the northern atlantic ocean (should be in the capital form).

Bermuda, and authorities on Wednesday, affected from the(a) hurricane in the next day. (While there was) Rain(ing) all day in (the) school andmade(the) government officesare warn(ed)for(all) people to stay inside (the room). The solid infrastructure that (had been)(because it built in the past and still used untill now)accustomed about(for) the storms, (had) make many people be safety(felt safely) since the rain ...

..., in mangrove bay called (as) a popular spot (...) that many tourist come(came) to booked at Wednesday night. They (were) using a largely boarded as their transport. Hotels, meanwhile, reported as full bookings(ed)arewhen full of people that ...

..., The hurricane was attacked the surfers (...) government said they were (have been) find(ing) the body of a surfer who ...

Goodluck Andika! :)
Hi Andika, here's my take on your essay;

- Hurricane N icole makemade anthe
- effect forto the B ritish teritory
- of B ermuda over the night
- and potential to damaged a small island

-On a Wednesday, Bermuda and authorities
- on Wednesdayreported that they have beed affected - fromby the hurricane in the next day .
- RainIt rained all day in school and
- government offices,are warn for
- people re warned to stay inside.
- The solid infrastructure that are accustomed
- about theto storms make manymade people be safety since the rain and wind come over quicklysafe .

There you have it Andika, as you can see, there is quiet a lot of corrections to be done in your essay and I hope you follow through with the suggested enhancements, I left the last paragraph so you will be able to practice editing the essay yourself, this will be a good practice that you can also do to other articles here on EF, believe me, it will help you develop your writing skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summarize article : Extremely Dangerous' Hurricane Nicole to Pummel Bermuda