Summarize Task : Itzhak Perlman, The Greatest Violinist in the World

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Itzhak Perlman is the greatest violinist in the world because with his inadequacy, he still can play violin very well from the others. He suffered from polio when he was child and it's damaged his legs. But he never gives up reaching his goal to be a greatest violinist in the world. So that's why, he took his first lessons when he was young child at the Music Academy of Tel Aviv and his teachers recognized that he will be a greatest one someday. Not long after that, at thirteen years old, Itzhak went to United States to appear on television, and until now, he has played in almost every major city. His music is very special because many people say that he is able to communicate the joy he feels in playing, and the emotions that great music can deliver. Because of his talent, he won a lot of awards such as Grammy Awards for his recordings and Emmy Awards for his work on television.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
it'sit damaged his legs
to be athe greatest violinist in the world
Because of his talent, he won a lot of awards such as Grammy ... we can't use because in the sentence. Grammy award and Emmy Award, for instance, are some award which he earn due to his talent.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Itzhak Perlman is the greatest violinist in the world because with his inadequacy, he still can play violin very well from the others.

I think you should divided the sentence for two parts :

1. Itzhak Perlman is the greatest violinist in the world.
2. Although he has inadequacy, he can play violin very well from the others.

So that's why, => That's why

he will be a greatest one someday. => superlative : the greatest

present perfect continous
he has played in almost every => he has been playing violin in almost ...

simple past

many people say that => : said
he is able to => he was able

Home / Writing Feedback / Summarize Task : Itzhak Perlman, The Greatest Violinist in the World