Summary Article "10 Beauty Products You Should Never Ever Share"

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
There are so many products about prettiness. Some of women are sometimes only had some of them. Those are the reasons why they are easy to share the makeup each other. A New York City cosmetic dermatologist, Dendy Engelman, MD explains a fact that forbids everyone to share make up. He said even though someone doesn't have a visible cold sore, they can still carry herpes simplex virus 1 [HSV-1] and pass it off to you in one makeup application." Here are a number of makeups that cannot share.

1. Beauty cream on a jar
Make sure before using beauty cream, the hand is clean. Why? It is because the hand easy to contaminate with bacteria. This is also the reason to do not share the beauty cream to friends. Bacteria from the hands will spread in the skin and also into the jar of beauty cream.

2. Mascara
Mascara can be medium of bacteria and viruses infectious. When the bacteria and viruses infect the eyes, the eyes will become similar to pink eyes. Dr. Engelman suggests, the only way to share mascara is by using one way wand. No more repetition in using the same wand.

3. Pressed foundation
The dry powder in fact could share by using a sponge, especially when someone uses it in her/his mouth or eyes area. To protect it, spray the alcohol first, then use the powder using clean makeup brush, and swipe it over pressed powder once.

4. Lipstick or balm
Lipstick and balms are very dangerous to share. It is because Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1) can spread on them, but the symptom only appears when your immune system is down. This was explained by Dr. Dr. Engelman. He said "This is referred to as asymptomatic shedding, where you have the virus but you don't show any symptoms; it's all based on your immunity and whether or not something like stress can trigger an outbreak."

5. Lip Gloss
The stick of lip gloss is also the best medium for bacteria to life. Imagine you share the bacteria from lips to others by using the same lip gloss. This is why you should use privately the lip gloss.

6. Cream shadows
The hand of cream user can also entrap and become the area of bacteria to extend, especially after applying them using the finger. The finger may already contaminate with the user own bacteria. You do not want to share your bacteria to friends, right? Do not divide up the cream shadows.

7. Makeup brushes
Makeup brush is one of the most the causes of acne. The bacteria exist there. The only way to share it in the safe way is by spraying with the alcohol before using it. It will kill the bacteria there. If you did not use it in a long time, you can wash it every week.

8. Toothbrushes
Bacteria exist in the mouth, bad and good. They produce aroma to the mouth. This is why brushing tooth is really important. Sharing the toothbrush to friends means sharing mouth bacteria to them.

9. Facial cleansing brush
This is also the private beauty thing. Do not ever share it if you do not want to get skin bacteria from friends. You can share the cleansing but not the brush. Everyone should has her/his own brush.

10. Razors
This is a warning for man, but it could be the woman too. It is very high risk. Razor can contain bacteria such as a staph infection, hepatitis, or blood-borne viruses (for example HIV, even it's highly unlikely).
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Hirani! May I correct your essay?

Some of women => women alreadyplural

MD explains a fact => the fact is not only one, so => MD explains the facts

Dr. Engelman suggests => past tense => suggested

when someone uses it => used

The hand of cream => The handcream

the most the causes => the most ( it's just one ) cause

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article "10 Beauty Products You Should Never Ever Share"