Summary Article : Biggest radio telescope on Earth ready to receive alien signals

andika08 81 / 80 16  
The largest radio telescope in the world is located in China. It is look like Five-hundred-metre Aperture Spherical Telescope that start to observe on outer space.

This tool is located in the remote mountainous areas of Guizhou Province in Southwest China, which can help to protect peoples from interference of radio waves, which are signals sent by a mobile phone and Wi-Fi.

Construction began in 2011, spurred the relocation of a small village. The telescope can go through stages of testing and improvement before full operation began, according to the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

The telescope, named for the size of this tool is about 200 meters wider than the rival, the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico, built in the early 1960.

That means that it will be able to see fainter objects from Arecibo telescope also the function can detect, said Michael Nolan at University of Arizona in Tucson

To avoid problems in this tool, FAST mirror panels and receivers designed to move directly, allowed scientists to create a bowl-shaped parabolic pointing at any part of the sky under observation.
andika_soppeng - / 16 2  
Hi

andika 08

your paragraph is pretty confusing,,,

The largest radio telescope in the world [...] are signals sent by a mobile phone and Wi-Fi.

this is my alternative sentence to ameliorate your sentece

The largest radio telescope in the world located in China precisely in the remote mountainous areas of Guizhou Province in Southwest China. this telescope is situated in this area because can help to protect peoples from interference of radio waves, which are signals sent by a mobile phone and Wi-Fi. It looks like Five-hundred-metre Aperture Spherical Telescope that start to observe on outer space.

I do not understand this sentence

CONFUSING,,,( said Michael Nolan at University of Arizona in Tucson)

ALTERNATIVE

by virtue of/ACCORDING TO/ AS PER Michael Nolan, a staff at University of Arizona in Tucson,

I do appreciate your effort in using complex sentence. however, you need to create understandable sentence for readers

note
ensure you use appropriate subject verb agreement
Hi Andika, below are my thoughts on your summary essay.

- the world is locatedfound in China.
- It is look likea Five-hundred-metre
- that startis set to to observe
- onthe outer space.
- which can help to protect peoples from interference
- of radio waves, which areand signals are sent by a mobile phone and a Wi-Fi.

- The telescope can gowent through
- ThatThis means that it will
- alsoand one of itsthe function can detect,

- receivers are designed to move directly,

There you have it Andika, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision, I believe it's the minor details that you have to focus and pay attention to, as they are key aspects that brings the sentences together.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article : Biggest radio telescope on Earth ready to receive alien signals