Article Summary: Digital advertising: Doesn't ad up

erwiin1 9 / 17  
This year's advertising week event has been marred by uncertainty. In the week leading up to it, Dentsu, a big agency, taken overbilling by its digital-ad division in Japan; and Facebook said it had expanded the average time people spent watching video ads.

Digital ads were understood to help. Cookies and other tags would direct the right advertisements to the right people, based on their activity online. Digital tools would track which ads affect consumers to buy products.

The first is that Facebook and Google have simply become too dominant. In 2015, the pair considered for more than 75% of online-ad growth in America, according to a venture-capital firm, Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Google and Facebook have started to allow third parties to verify some data, but many metrics remain proprietary.

The Association of National Advertisers has devised a model contract to protect its members' curiosities. The recent outcry may prompt Facebook and Google to be more open. Facebook articulates it will let third parties measure how long a viewer sees a display ad, though the company has yet to set a date.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Erwin,

This year's advertising week event has had been marred by uncertainty.

The first is that Facebook and Google have simply ...(may you write, Firstly, facebook and google are simply then these become too dominant)

The Association of National Advertisers hashave (because plural ) devised a model contract ...

hope these help
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

This year'sRecently, advertising week event ...
... Google have simply become toovery dominant. In 2015, the pairboth considered for more ...
... to verify some data, but many metricsit is remain proprietary by both of them.
Facebook articulates it will let third parties measure how ...

You can explain more for the digital ads.

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: Digital advertising: Doesn't ad up